Black mother f**king Keys yo!

mdigenakismdigenakis Posts: 1,337
edited April 2008 in Other Music
new stuff sounds good, buying this album tonight.

http://www.theblackkeys.com/
"Don't let the darkness eat you up..."

-Greg Dulli

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CM1847CM1847 Posts: 577
    My favorite album of the year so far, Danger Mouse's production does wonders for them.
  • album...
    "Music is the glue that holds everything together. Without it, everything would fall apart." --Eddie (From the movie EMPIRE RECORDS)
  • It is completely over the top amazing.
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
  • evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,891
    I've been digging on these guys for about five years now. They're really great and play with an incredible feriocity in the studio and ESPECIALLY live. I'll be seeing them for the third time this Friday. I'm pumped! I got Pat's drumstick the last time I saw them.

I wish PJ would get the Keys to open for them on their next tour (midwest leg!). :)
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    Hmm, I just can't seem to get into them too much. Much like the White Stripes I usually end up digging a few songs but feeling indifferent toward the rest.

I'll keep giving them a chance though. People seem to love them on these boards.
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • PlantPage55PlantPage55 Posts: 136
    evenflow82 wrote:
    I've been digging on these guys for about five years now. They're really great and play with an incredible feriocity in the studio and ESPECIALLY live. I'll be seeing them for the third time this Friday. I'm pumped! I got Pat's drumstick the last time I saw them.

I wish PJ would get the Keys to open for them on their next tour (midwest leg!). :)

Oh fucking A yes! You just got me too hyped up on a dream idea....
    Are we getting something out of this all-encompassing trip?
  • muppetmuppet Posts: 980
    I checked them out becuase they seemed to be getting a lot of praise but I guess they're not for me.

Stack Shot Billy is a hell of a song though.
  • thanks...hadnt heard of them before

pretty good
    The only thing I enjoy is having no feelings....being numb rocks!

And I won't make the same mistakes
    (Because I know)
    Because I know how much time that wastes
    (And function)
    Function is the key
  • thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    sorta off the subject...but about tBK. Ames Bros.'s site has a pretty cool poster of theirs on their site for sale. It says there are 70 to be sold, and I got one a couple weeks ago S/N #63, so if anyone digs it you might wanna pick it up.

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/38873