The Sunset Tree

mdigenakismdigenakis Posts: 1,337
edited December 2006 in Other Music
just got this album by The Mountain Goats today. I wish i had this when i was 17, might of helped with the heavy boozing. I love this album! I have it on repeat play for almost 2 hours now. wow. I've heard a few tracks off Talahassee (def. mispelled) and thats another must buy. I wish they were touring the east coast. Thanks to whoever it was that suggested this band to me on my "Inspired" thread. Great call.
"Don't let the darkness eat you up..."

-Greg Dulli

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• StoneG82StoneG82 Posts: 806
    it was probably Echoes. he's a big fan.

I also got into them based on his recomendation.

good band.

We Shall All Be Healed is my favorite record of theirs.
    "What’s Orphans? I don’t know. Orphans is a dead end kid driving a coffin with big tires across the Ohio River wearing welding goggles and a wife beater with a lit firecracker in his ear." - Tom Waits
  • yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    Not really feeling this album....the lead singer sounds like that guy from the B-52's....yuck!
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • You know I have come to really love this record, and Get Lonely too, but I didn't like either of them on first listen, or even second listen, but i just kept putting them on and listening all the way through, and now I love them both.
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.