Options

Jeff's Knit Hats

Lovett-or-LeavettLovett-or-Leavett Posts: 174
edited November 2008 in The Porch
Where do you think he get them? They are very nice. I'd like to find a quality one for this winter. Anyone know where to buy good knitted hats at?

Peace
Hey brother.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Where do you think he get them? They are very nice. I'd like to find a quality one for this winter. Anyone know where to buy good knitted hats at?

Peace
    I have a friend who could make you one..

but thats all I got...
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    You mean the old funky hats from the early 90s?? I think I read somewhere that his girlfriend made them.

http://www.twofeetthick.com/style/images/witl_nov91/1991-11-14_menlo_jeff_600.jpg
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    I knit them for him!
    I am just learning to knit, and thought I would try my hand at making a cool beenie..
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    You mean the old funky hats from the early 90s?? I think I read somewhere that his girlfriend made them.

http://www.twofeetthick.com/style/images/witl_nov91/1991-11-14_menlo_jeff_600.jpg

Very funny. One of those would be nice to have, but I think more of the knit skull cap!!
    Hey brother.
  • Options
    I have a friend who could make you one..

but thats all I got...

Hook me up with your friend. I would love to have one that was hand made.
    Hey brother.
  • Options
    yahamita wrote:
    I knit them for him!
    I am just learning to knit, and thought I would try my hand at making a cool beenie..

That would be cool.
    Hey brother.
  • Options
    ZanneZanne Posts: 899

Peace

I can make you one. What colors? Any particular design you have in mind? Like the way the colors mix, or what order they should go in?

Let me know,
    Sue
    Just me
  • Options
    Zanne wrote:
    I can make you one. What colors? Any particular design you have in mind? Like the way the colors mix, or what order they should go in?

Let me know,
    Sue

Sue,

Wow thanks. I am more of an earth tone type person - brown, green, orange - those types of colors.

I'd leave the design up to you. Anything other than just simple alternating stripes. something unique!

Let me know what it will cost me. I have a couple a posters too. We could barter.

Chris
    Hey brother.
  • Options
    ZanneZanne Posts: 899
    Sue,

Wow thanks. I am more of an earth tone type person - brown, green, orange - those types of colors.

I'd leave the design up to you. Anything other than just simple alternating stripes. something unique!

Let me know what it will cost me. I have a couple a posters too. We could barter.

Chris

It'll cost you nothing. I'll get the *creative green* out and make you something neat. PM me your addy so I can send it. Maybe some other people can make you hats, too.. Then you'll have a collection to rival Jeff! *laugh*

Peace
    Just me
  • Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    In Canada we call those "Touques" - and the BEST ones are made by the Cowichan First Nations Band (not that Zanne's won't be excellent)...There's also craploads of touques at places like Sally Ann or Goodwill or Value Vilage...
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,724
    Also any snowboarding or ski shop will have hundreds of them.
    NERDS!