Tim

mdigenakismdigenakis Posts: 1,337
edited January 2008 in Other Music
I bought this album while i was lounging around in Barnes and Nobles. I'm glad i did.
"Don't let the darkness eat you up..."

-Greg Dulli

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mdigenakismdigenakis Posts: 1,337
    "Don't let the darkness eat you up..."

-Greg Dulli

• MLC2006MLC2006 Posts: 861
    if you are talking about "Tim" by the Replacements, then yes, I agree. I feel it is their best album. "Kiss Me on the Bus", "Bastards of Young", "Waitress in the Sky", "Swingin Party", and "Here Comes a Regular" are all classics.
    mdigenakis wrote:

from "Bastards of Young", I think this is one of the greatest and most true verses that has ever been written......

"the ones who love us best are the ones we'll lay to rest,
    and visit their graves on holidays at best.
    the ones who love us least are the ones we'll die to please,
    if it's any consolation, I don't begin to understand it."
  • LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    MLC2006 wrote:
    if you are talking about "Tim" by the Replacements, then yes, I agree. I feel it is their best album. "Kiss Me on the Bus", "Bastards of Young", "Waitress in the Sky", "Swingin Party", and "Here Comes a Regular" are all classics.
    I can't lie! I love this fucking album. But it's the only one I have of the Replacements. I was a Westerberg fan first. I have Eventually & Stereo.

How are their other albums?
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
    LongRd. wrote:
    I can't lie! I love this fucking album. But it's the only one I have of the Replacements. I was a Westerberg fan first. I have Eventually & Stereo.

How are their other albums?

I like "Pleased to Meet Me" as well. but again, I feel that "Tim" was their best.