Heroin Girl

mdigenakismdigenakis Posts: 1,337
edited May 2007 in Other Music
this just caught me by surprise, i had forgotten i had this song in my library. yeah!
"Don't let the darkness eat you up..."

-Greg Dulli

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    as in Everclear? Hell Yeah, Sparkle and Fade is great album, maybe in my top 20 in fact.
  • BremertonBremerton Posts: 279
    My 2nd favorite on that cd after twistinside. One my favorite cd's ever.
    Bremerton wrote:
    My 2nd favorite on that cd after twistinside. One my favorite cd's ever.

now you're talking, I was gonna say Twistinside, but didn't wanna highjack the thread!
  • red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    AH dude, I just totally listed to this song like 2 days ago after like a 5 year absence from my cd player. Great song. By the way, how is the new version of Everclear? It's like 5 members now and Art is the only original member now? What happened between Art, Greg, and Craig, What did they have a fallen out over?
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
    red mos wrote:
    AH dude, I just totally listed to this song like 2 days ago after like a 5 year absence from my cd player. Great song. By the way, how is the new version of Everclear? It's like 5 members now and Art is the only original member now? What happened between Art, Greg, and Craig, What did they have a fallen out over?

Think the other guys just thought it was time to call it quits, I might be wrong on that though. I heard a new song a while back from the new incarnation of Everclear and it didn't sound too good, shame, Art has written some really great songs in his time, and some great lyrics