Cornell Nashville setlist

TonyBTonyB Posts: 120
edited June 2007 in Other Music
Nashville 5-31-07 8:45-11:15
Great show I might have missed a song or two.
If anyone has a copy of this show please send me a link to download. Thanks

Spoonman
outshine
original fire
what you are
show me how to live
no such thing
you know my name
hunger strike
say hello to heaven
fell on black days
rusty cage
sunshower
acoustic i am the highway
can't change me
scar on the sky
call me a dog
doesn't remind me 1/2 electric
cochise
your soul today
bilie jean
like a stone
loud love
jesus christ pose

E my wave
seasons
black hole sun
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    these set lists literally do just keep getting better and better every show!

MY WAVE!?! :eek:
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • cfield05cfield05 Posts: 93
    I would like a copy of the show as well. Hopefully someone taped it.
    State College 5/3/03, Hershey 7/12/03, Reading 10/1/04, Kitchener 9/11/05, Ottawa 9/16/05, Pittsburgh 9/28/05, Hartford 5/13/06, Camden 5/27/06, Camden II 5/28/06, E. Rutherford 6/1/06, E. Rutherford II 6/3/06, Munich 6/12/07, Katowice 6/13/07, London 6/18/07, DC 6/22/08 - EV DC 8/16/08
  • itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    holy crap. don't normally post in the many many cornell threads but by-crikey that's awesome!
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    wow ....................
  • googoo Posts: 226
    thanks for posting that setlist! I was meaning to get on here and ask someone for it. well, it was definitely worth $35 like a lot of you said it would be. I was right up in the front. I just wish I was more than a casual Chris Cornell and knew half the songs they played that night. apparently some of them were pretty rare? I knew maybe 5 the whole night. but the show was pretty cool. I felt like I was living in 1992 Seattle there for a second, seeing Chris play in such an intimate venue on a small stage where people can actually reach their hands out to them and him touch back. I'm sure many people would have paid a lot more money to be in the position I was in. I wish I could have appreciated it more, although I did enough anyway. but say I had been that close at a Pearl Jam show, I would have experienced a heart attack from the excitement. but anyway, I'd definitely go to this guy's concert again!