Most dedicated, least rational fans

Yellow LedbellyYellow Ledbelly Posts: 3,749
edited May 2008 in Other Music
http://fuelfriends.blogspot.com/

Check this out. This list is crap without PJ fans on it!
All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• i don't see pearl jam on the list anywhere
    You can't spell "dumb" without DMB
  • Yellow LedbellyYellow Ledbelly Posts: 3,749
    i don't see pearl jam on the list anywhere
    Oops, was supposed to say without......I fixed.....the accompanying article is a pretty good read and very true

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I read her blog a lot it is cool she is a huge pj fan obviously by the title :)
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • PJ really doesn't belong on there.

PJ fans are obsessive, but at least they like other stuff too

Although it annoys me that anytime a band opens for PJ, everyone starts licking that particular band's asses as if they were handed down to us by god.

If you want to see delusional fans, go hang out on the RHCP BBS for a day. you will want to kill yourself.
  • and Filter fans are really bad too.

If Richard Patrick gives an opinion in an interview, that automatically becomes the opinion you also have to have. If you disagree they ban you from their bulletin board.

And when STP got back together, a bunch of Army of Anyone/Filter fans talked a bunch of shit saying Scott Weiland can't sing as good as Rich (which is motherfucking preposterous)
  • Yellow LedbellyYellow Ledbelly Posts: 3,749
    I don't know, I think PJ fans are pretty irrational sometimes....theres tons of evidence on the porch

• 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    So its a list of the top ten most dedicated fans on a pearl jam fansite and the list doesn't have pearl jam? Thats silly.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,261
    someone looking for me?
  • PearlJamaholicPearlJamaholic Posts: 2,018
    i dont see how slayer got #1. their fans are die-hard, but irrational?? its metal for crying out loud. its about loud and heavy music.

id say anyone that will pay hundreds for a concert ticket take the cake. as such id list rolling stones and the police. these bands are way past their prime and youre paying more for them now then when they were in their prime????
  • evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,891
    I would say Tool fans are number one. Those fans will rake you over the coals if you're not passionate about the band. That's just my experience though.
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • alpittalpitt Posts: 91
    I would put die hard DMB fans up there as well. Especially considering their lack of ability to admit that the new stuff is pretty subpar. The annoyingness level is quite high as well.
    "I'm an ideas man Michael, I think I proved that with F*ck Mountain" -GOB
  • reznors edgereznors edge Posts: 136
    evenflow82 wrote:
    I would say Tool fans are number one. Those fans will rake you over the coals if you're not passionate about the band. That's just my experience though.
    lol, I was wondering why Tool fans were not on the list too. I can be guilty myself. Even the band members have commented on how annoyingly overzealous the fans can be sometimes. We can't help it.