Options

Staind

pearljam0000pearljam0000 Posts: 450
edited May 2006 in Other Music
just wondering what you people think about staind....personally their my second fav. band next to pearl jam so i like them alot...a bit dull in concert but still have great tunes
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    ive always liked staind but was very disappointed when i saw them in concert
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • Options
    I liked them best when they were putting out heavier singles like "Mudshovel". Now it's like everytime a new Staind album comes out you can expect an acoustic power ballad.
  • Options
    Staind is a shitty post-grunge band, and I don't like them. And as a matter of fact, ANYTHING that is post-grunge has my assurance of hate. They rip off of the bands that actually ARE good (Alice In Chains, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, and Soundgarden), and they use that to make shitty songs that all sound the same. I never liked Staind, and I never will like Staind. And anyone who knows real music won't like them, either.
    Take a ride on the relationship:

http://www.myspace.com/unlockandunload
  • Options
    conguitaconguita Posts: 222
    I tottally hate staind

really shitty music
    ..:: I wanna taste everyone I see ::..
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    hate that crap. used to listen to a little but then saw them in concert a couple times and every last single sound like the one before. and whats with all the moping? nobodys life is that bad.

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    DCGARDENDCGARDEN Posts: 515
    Without a doubt one of my most hated bands ever. Their sound is whiny, and their singer just keeps on whining throughout every song. Never understood how people liked them so much -
    I'll keep taking punches
    Untill their will grows tired
  • Options
    Staind Sucks Aron Lewis is a pussy
    "I write a letter to a friend of mine
    I tell him how much I used to love watch him smile
    See I haven't seen him smile in a little while
    Haven't seen him smile in a little while
    But, I know you're laughing from the inside out."
    Blind Melon - Mouthfull of cavities
    R.I.P. JEN
  • Options
    well whatever staind still kicks ass but i do respect your opinions
  • Options
    lumpyfredlumpyfred Posts: 243
    I do not like Staind. I never liked them, even a few years ago when I knew nothing about music except for what was on the Godzilla soundtrack.
    Her?
  • Options
    i dont know, ive always loved staind. they hit you real hard with great guitar playing and meaningful lyrics for the most part. their heavy stuff was definitely better, but the newer stuff isnt bad, its just a change of pace
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    staind was really awsome before they got really big. break the cycle helped me get through some tough times in my life. new stuff is good.
    staind pits really arent that great.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    pearljam0000pearljam0000 Posts: 450
    hey dudes....pearljammin23, you seem like you really know your music, i can appreciate that.....if you ever come thru pittsburgh we should catch a staind show...
  • Options
    chris01chris01 Posts: 559
    The guy has a really good, powerful voice. Im not a huge fan of their music though. Actually i havent heard anything of them in a couple years.