Options

System of a Down

pearljam0000pearljam0000 Posts: 450
edited April 2006 in Other Music
i really like this band,theyre bad ass.....what are your peoples thoughts on this band???
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JellyrollsJellyrolls Posts: 523
    They are horrible.
  • Options
    bacchanalbacchanal Posts: 149
    political like PJ.....kinda
    Rocking like rage....
    whats not to like.....??
  • Options
    they suck monkey cock
    im awesome
  • Options
    i agree, they are def. not horrible, i will agree that you have to get used to their sound but once you do you appreciate it that much more......Rock on
  • Options
    JellyrollsJellyrolls Posts: 523
    Their old stuff was decent at BEST, but I truly don't see how anyone could like their new music.
  • Options
    how can you say their old stuff was just decent, and ill agree that their new stuff is lacking and i enjoy the old stuff better .....but all bands have some albums that dont do the job
  • Options
    Wawawawawawawawagagagagagagwawawaagwagwgagwagwagwagw!!!
    im awesome
  • Options
    alls im sayin is listen to" prison song" not only do you get a kickass song, but you also get facts about the prison system and what it is doing to our society.
  • Options
    dCowboyPJdCowboyPJ Posts: 479
    Their okay at best.

I didn't mind Toxicity. Their first two albums were okay too. But I really hate their two new albums. The songs have no structure what so ever and seem to go no where.
  • Options
    yea there 2 new albums are lacking, im not reallt into the most recent one but the one before that has a lot of good tunage on it....i especially like cigaro and sad statue...
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    ssshhhhoooooooogaarrrr!!!!!!!!

i like their early stuff best.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    At first I didn't really like them, except for Chop Suey! and Toxicity. But a couple months ago I really got into them. I actually like their new stuff more though.
  • Options
    i think we can all agree that at the very least they put all they have into their music and they get pretty good results in the end....