nine inch nails

pearljam0000pearljam0000 Posts: 450
edited June 2006 in Other Music
im going to their show on friday in pittsburgh, i very excited being as it is my first nin show....but i cant wait, trent is such a genius
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• armyreservearmyreserve Posts: 209
    Trust me, NIN never disappoint live!
    10/06/91 Hollywood, CA; 05/13/92 Hollywood, CA; 09/02/93 Hollywood, CA; 11/05/93 Indio, CA; 11/07/95 San Diego, CA; 03/29/98 (Dead Man Walking - The Concert) Los Angeles, CA; 07/13/98 Inglewood, CA; 10/24/00 Los Angeles, CA; 10/28/00 Devore, CA;07/09/06 Los Angeles, CA; 07/10/06 Los Angeles, CA; 09/30/09 Universal City, CA; 10/01/09 Universal City, CA
  • EvilMerlinEvilMerlin Posts: 1,865
    I had a tough decision trying to decide whether or not to see NIN or PJ. They're playing the same night. NIN in Irvine the same night as PJ in San Diego. I would miss one of the LA shows for the NIN show, but not the San Diego, so I'm a bit bummed. But yeah, have a great time, I'm sure he's not going to disappoint. Trent and the whole band really are amazing on stage.
  • The energy, brutality and beauty that NIN dishes out during their shows cannot be matched by any band.
  • LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    EvilMerlin wrote:
    I had a tough decision trying to decide whether or not to see NIN or PJ. They're playing the same night. NIN in Irvine the same night as PJ in San Diego. I would miss one of the LA shows for the NIN show, but not the San Diego, so I'm a bit bummed. But yeah, have a great time, I'm sure he's not going to disappoint. Trent and the whole band really are amazing on stage.

Trust me, I would pick PJ over NIN anytime but they are both some of the best live bands I have seen. NIN's a bit loud for my tastes(hey getting some tenitus at only 15 sucks pretty bad) but they are pretty awesome live.
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    LedZepFan wrote:
    Trust me, I would pick PJ over NIN anytime but they are both some of the best live bands I have seen. NIN's a bit loud for my tastes(hey getting some tenitus at only 15 sucks pretty bad) but they are pretty awesome live.

Dude, that's why you invest in the earplugs! No way I'd go naked ear to a NIN show. You still hear every note perfectly, plus you'll be able to still enjoy music in 20 years.

NIN are one of the most amazing live shows EVER. I am sad that I won't be able to see them again for a while - Pittsburgh is driveable, but family and work just won't let me get away again. (Just went to Pittsburgh for PJ). The energy level at a NIN show is just insane.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Penny453Penny453 Posts: 200
    JaneNY wrote:
    Dude, that's why you invest in the earplugs! No way I'd go naked ear to a NIN show. You still hear every note perfectly, plus you'll be able to still enjoy music in 20 years.

NIN are one of the most amazing live shows EVER. I am sad that I won't be able to see them again for a while - Pittsburgh is driveable, but family and work just won't let me get away again. (Just went to Pittsburgh for PJ). The energy level at a NIN show is just insane.
    I never wear ear plugs for NIN. I'll totally be deaf by 30...and I'm usually in the pit. I tried once recently..I had to take them off I couldn't hear anything.
    "And even when I'm right with you I'm so far away"
  • DieasGreyDieasGrey Posts: 124
    Nin is great live....nonstop from start to finish
    No one is Righteous.......