Nin

pearljam0000pearljam0000 Posts: 450
edited January 2008 in Other Music
I very much hope that NIN will tour this year. Has anybody heard anything about a possible tour or anything like that? I really need to see NIN live again.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    you and me both.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • Trent is going to try and release a new CD this year (YZ Part 2 or something like it). He will probably tour a bit in the upcoming year. It'll be dank.
  • By far the best live show around nowadays, but I doubt we'll see them soon. The live band has been let go, and there aren't any replacements yet as far as I know.

I don't really see how he could tour on Year Zero anyways...not many real organic tunes on there.
  • uninnocentuninnocent Posts: 1,565
    can't wait to see them again. here's hoping for another small-venue tour.
  • audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    Saturnal wrote:
    By far the best live show around nowadays, but I doubt we'll see them soon. The live band has been let go, and there aren't any replacements yet as far as I know.

I don't really see how he could tour on Year Zero anyways...not many real organic tunes on there.
    What he said. I think he wants to take the live show in a new direction, but who knows what that means.
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    Double post.
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • I would love it if someone would be willing to post a link to the audio of the newest DVD. That dvd rules, and I would love to have it on cd. I agree, NIN is a knockout punch to see. So fucking good.
    So now I'm drivin the bus- Kramer
    You're batman!- George
    Yeah...yeah...I AM batman!!- Kramer
  • Trent just got done working with Adrian Belew, so i am thinking this album is going to be alot more guitar focused.
    You can't spell "dumb" without DMB
  • mensanemensane Posts: 912
    jambayleaf wrote:
    I would love it if someone would be willing to post a link to the audio of the newest DVD. That dvd rules, and I would love to have it on cd. I agree, NIN is a knockout punch to see. So fucking good.

audio for Beside You In Time? I have it, but hell if I remember where it came from.
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Trent just got done working with Adrian Belew, so i am thinking this album is going to be alot more guitar focused.

I do not think it is 'Year Zero Part 2' (for want of a better way to refer to it). It appeared that they (Trent, Adrian, Atticus, Alessandro, and God knows who else (Saul maybe?)) finished *something* (if you were following the photoblog) but no one really knows what it is at this point.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    They absolutely fucking destroyed at Reading last summer. I nearly cried when they played Hurt. So good.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • mensane wrote:
    audio for Beside You In Time? I have it, but hell if I remember where it came from.

Yes, that would be wicked. The Big Comedown on there kicks my ass.
    So now I'm drivin the bus- Kramer
    You're batman!- George
    Yeah...yeah...I AM batman!!- Kramer
  • mensanemensane Posts: 912
    jambayleaf wrote:
    Yes, that would be wicked. The Big Comedown on there kicks my ass.
    i think i got it off of the spiral site. i dont know if it is still there. i searched through some threads on echoing the sound, and someone said there was a torrent on demonoid, but didnt give a link.