NIN-Beside You In Time

pearljam0000pearljam0000 Posts: 450
edited February 2007 in Other Music
I got the dvd today and am now watchin it and is it pretty fuckin sweet. It makes me wanna go to a NIN show real soon, hopefully they will tour the states sometime this year.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Thanks for posting... I forgot it came out today!!!

9/17/95-New Orleans,LA 8/14/00-New Orleans,LA 4/8/03-New Orleans,LA 4/13/03-Tampa,FL 10/8/04-Kissimmee,FL 8/5/07-Chicago,IL 6/16/08-Columbia,SC 6/23/09-(EV Solo)Atlanta,GA 5/1/10-New Orleans,LA 9/21/12-Pensacola,FL 11/1/13-New Orleans,LA 4/11/16-Tampa,FL  4/23/16-New Orleans,LA

• mensanemensane Posts: 912
    i picked mine up at the EMP this morning (pre-ordered it at one of the advance screenings). i cant wait to get home and watch the footage from the summer shows- they only showed the main feature at the advance screening (which was awesome). i bought a dvd player/surround sound system just for this....
  • mensane wrote:
    i bought a dvd player/surround sound system just for this....

Good call on gettin surround system for it.
  • audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    I can't afford this right now, what with the Pearl Jam and NIN tours. But i've heard something better. :D
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • audiodave wrote:
    I can't afford this right now, what with the Pearl Jam and NIN tours. But i've heard something better. :D

Yea you definetely did hear something better. What all did Trent say to you guys anyways? Your so lucky I am very jealous of you. The dvd was only $13.00 when i bought it at Circuit City, I figured it would be around $25.00.
  • audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    Yea you definetely did hear something better. What all did Trent say to you guys anyways? Your so lucky I am very jealous of you. The dvd was only $13.00 when i bought it at Circuit City, I figured it would be around $25.00.

That's a bargain. Not much really, just "Hey guys", and everyone turned round and was taken completely by surprise. There was gradual applause for some reason, as we didn't know what else to do :confused: and people shouted things such as "thanks for the pizza" and "is it laced with parepin" to which Trent answered that it could be. Then he just said they had been playing soundchecks for the Spiral members, but they were so bored of that, so they were going to play us the whole the album instead. He said he hoped we enjoyed it, we all applauded and he went and stood at the back for a bit.

I just remembered: He also asked if anyone had managed to get any recording equipment in, to PLEASE not use it as he didn't want the album getting out. He was so nice!
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • audiodave wrote:
    That's a bargain. Not much really, just "Hey guys", and everyone turned round and was taken completely by surprise. There was gradual applause for some reason, as we didn't know what else to do :confused: and people shouted things such as "thanks for the pizza" and "is it laced with parepin" to which Trent answered that it could be. Then he just said they had been playing soundchecks for the Spiral members, but they were so bored of that, so they were going to play us the whole the album instead. He said he hoped we enjoyed it, we all applauded and he went and stood at the back for a bit.

That's one of the coolest things I have ever heard. Your very lucky. I wish that could have happened to me.
  • Bought it earlier, but haven't had a chance to watch it yet...gotta study first...
    "Darth Vader would say 'Impressive'."

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
    6/14/08 Manchester, Tennessee
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Thanks for reminding me to go and get this.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • I assume the concert footage of them on the with teeth tour that i just watched earlier on directv was from the dvd, and if so, it's pretty fucking good. they put on a show.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • darthdarth Posts: 139
    A fucking awesome DVD and easily one of the best music DVDs ive seen in my opinion. I saw the With Teeth tour 3 times so this disc is a great "memory" package!
    9/16/95; 10/14/00; 10/15/00; 10/17/00; 4/5/03; 4/6/03; 10/04/09; 11/12/12 (Ed); 11/16/13; 10/12/14
  • closer is simply fuckin amazing on this dvd.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=rxNGSqPbUFc&mode=related&search=
    so intense. I have to see a nine inch nails show now.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • bought this today

will be watching it later tonight :D
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
  • watched it last night; compared to the Fragility Tour DVD, the bass player (Jerodie White) add so much to the songs as they transfer into a live show!

not quite sure which dvd i like the most yet, but i was totally taken by the bass player and how the songs on the 'with teeth' tour sound a lot more "groove-ish" compared to the live shows off the Fragile tours
  • thanks for the reminder....have to pick this up next time i'm at my record store.
    The wind is blowing cold
    Have we lost our way tonight?
    Have we lost our hope to sorrow?

Feels like were all alone
    Running further from what’s right
    And there are no more heroes to follow

So what are we becoming?
    Where did we go wrong?
  • watched it last night; compared to the Fragility Tour DVD, the bass player (Jerodie White) add so much to the songs as they transfer into a live show!

not quite sure which dvd i like the most yet, but i was totally taken by the bass player and how the songs on the 'with teeth' tour sound a lot more "groove-ish" compared to the live shows off the Fragile tours

A MUST HAVE.

Just bought this today after work and it is incredible. The production quality is amazing- more intense than All That Could Have Been.
    The less you know, the more you believe.
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Its really good. I stayed up way too long last night watching the main part. I like the visuals, (what do you think of Eraser? its like a movie of evolution and devolution) and yes as someone else said its good to relive the memories from the last couple years.

I just have the regular version, but I think I might pick up the HD version in ancitipation of having access to a HD player.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Blind MelonBlind Melon Posts: 911
    Ordered it from CircuitCity... fuck, for $13.00, you can't go wrong! Especially if it's Nine Inch Nails :)
    If I could, think I would give in.
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Bump because its good and more people should get it. The clarity is amazing even on regular DVD. I can only imagine what it looks like on Blu Ray or HDTV.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • mensanemensane Posts: 912
    i think this should be bumped....sooooooo good.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I watched this a few times this weekend. It's really good. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    Just picked it up today, wanted to get in the mood for thursday's show, it's pretty damn good so far! I must also say, Trent has quite an amazing voice, he sounds just as good live as he does on cd.