Everyday is exactly the same

pearljam0000pearljam0000 Posts: 450
edited July 2007 in Other Music
Is this one of anybody elses favorite NIN song?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• muppetmuppet Posts: 980
    Yeah, excellent song. With Teeth was a great album. A lot of people don't seem to like it.
  • pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    muppet wrote:
    Yeah, excellent song. With Teeth was a great album. A lot of people don't seem to like it.

Its an awesome album, I think it had more replay value than Year Zero and I think it was better than The Fragile. This was one of the best songs on there, Sunspots is probably my favorite though.
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • pearljam0000pearljam0000 Posts: 450
    Its an awesome album, I think it had more replay value than Year Zero and I think it was better than The Fragile. This was one of the best songs on there, Sunspots is probably my favorite though.

Yea Sunspots is very good too.
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    Better than The Fragile?! I actually really enjoyed With Teeth too and that is indeed one of the best songs on it, but there's no messing with The Wretched, We're In This Together, The Great Below, Into The Void etc. man I love that record.
  • audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    I love With Teeth, but for me, nothing can beat The Fragile. That is probably my favourite album...ever.

As for Every Day Is Exactly The Same being one of my favourites? No. It's a great song, but it has a lot of tough competition and isn't up there for me.
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
    Better than The Fragile?! I actually really enjoyed With Teeth too and that is indeed one of the best songs on it, but there's no messing with The Wretched, We're In This Together, The Great Below, Into The Void etc. man I love that record.

I know you guys will disagree but with two discs I started to feel like some of The Fragile was filler. Dont get me wrong though, it still leagues better than the best that most bands will ever put out.
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

• facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    I know you guys will disagree but with two discs I started to feel like some of The Fragile was filler. Dont get me wrong though, it still leagues better than the best that most bands will ever put out.

Maybe a bit of filler on the second disc - but when the good songs are of such a high calibre, it's hard to argue. I think With Teeth had a couple of duff ones on it, but over all, very good. The live version of Right Where It Belongs on the recent dvd, with the video projections, is INCREDIBLE.
  • audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    I do disagree, but I can see why you would say that. I just love every second of The Fragile.
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    I like EDIETS but I wouldn't say its my favorite. Its a good song though. My favorite album is still The Downward Spiral, and probably Broken next, followed by The Fragile, but its not like I love one and hate the others; I like them all, but TDS just a little more. Songwise, 2 of my favorite songs are Gave Up and The Perfect Drug - that drum interlude is mindblowing.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • I love this song and "With Teeth" is a fantastic record. Some didn't seem to like it as much as previous albums but its probably my fav NIN record.
    The wind is blowing cold
    Have we lost our way tonight?
    Have we lost our hope to sorrow?

Feels like were all alone
    Running further from what’s right
    And there are no more heroes to follow

So what are we becoming?
    Where did we go wrong?
  • chittychitty Posts: 609
    I'm really digging Capital G off the new album. Very funky and different from alot of singles out there right now
    chitty wrote:
    I'm really digging Capital G off the new album. Very funky and different from alot of singles out there right now

Me too, great song....has kind of an 80's sound to it and Trents vocals are brilliant
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

• love it!

its a great album!
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    EDIETS is awesome, With Teeth is awesome, NIN is awesome.:)

I currently have Capital G set as my ringtone
    Can not be arsed with life no more.