Sugarhead - London, Thursday

pdh1978pdh1978 Posts: 211
edited May 2007 in Other Music
If any of you have nothing to do on Thrusday evening in London, get yourselves down to the Living Bar on Coldharbour Lane, Brixton to watch Sugarhead.

It's my mates band, do all their own material. They are 'post-grunge' (whatever that means!), heavily influenced by Jane's Addiction, Soundgarden et al.

Check out their songs myspace

Oh, by the way, it's free entry!
If you all stop hitting refresh for just two minutes, I can buy my tickets...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I'll visit later. But for goodness sake, get them to drop the 'post-grunge' label. Don't they know it's too closely linked to bands like Nickelback, Creed and The Calling? Unless they want that association, in which case, well... anyway, I'm busy next Thursday. :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • pdh1978pdh1978 Posts: 211
    haha, funnily enough, that's what I pointed out to them about the post-grunge label! :D

Don't worry though, their music is really good.
  • pdh1978pdh1978 Posts: 211
    Bump,

will be a good show, and it's all free!