cold case

leafs4everleafs4ever Posts: 833
edited September 2007 in Other Music
just saw the ad for cold case tonite and i almost puked... it started playing teen spirit and then advertised itself as cold case premier featuring the music of Nirvana. WTF is this bullshit. sorry i just had to vent a little.
"I'll ride the wave where it takes me"
09/19/05, 05/09/06, 05/10/06
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• memememe Posts: 4,695
    leafs4ever wrote:
    just saw the ad for cold case tonite and i almost puked... it started playing teen spirit and then advertised itself as cold case premier featuring the music of Nirvana. WTF is this bullshit. sorry i just had to vent a little.

It's a good show, and I like how the revisit music from the past.

What time is it on?
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    leafs4ever wrote:

I hear ya. I feel the same way.
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • I thought it was silly to advertise the music of nirvana to get people to watch...im still watching it though...it's on in about 15 minutes
  • it was a disturbing episode. I didn't realize it was advertised with nirvana.
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.
  • I thought it was silly to advertise the music of nirvana to get people to watch...

I know. It was silly to the point of embarassing.
  • I saw some of it. I have no problem with Nirvana. The show can be disturbing and well, Philly is a disturbing city anymore because of our murder rate.
    "If you were waiting for us, than we were waiting for you" E. Vedder 10-3-05

He who forgets will be destined to remember.
  • LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    i've seen a few shows of Cold Case. it's a pretty good show.
    :( i missed this Nirvana one.

awhile back they had a Springteen theme to one of their episodes.
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009