Rancid Tonite!

leafs4everleafs4ever Posts: 833
edited December 2006 in Other Music
Hey guys, just wondering who else is going to the show tonite at the Kool Haus. I had 3 friends back out on me 2 days before the concert (which i'm pissed off about), but anyways, i'm going by myself. Hopefully i don't get bored between the Hostage Life and Rancid performances, so i'll drink till i don't care anymore hahaha. Well i have 3 extra tickets so if anybody wants em let me know, they were about 35bux after taxes and stuff and I thought i'd give somebody here them instead of selling them to a scalper... anyways if you are going tonite anyways and wanna have a couple beers before the show let me know cause i'll bringin down a 24.
L8R
"I'll ride the wave where it takes me"
09/19/05, 05/09/06, 05/10/06
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• umm, so nobody?
  • MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    if I wasn't in California, I would buy your extra ticket. Rancid is a GREAT band to see live. Lars is one of the coolest musicians I ever met. :)

Have fun at the show. :D
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
  • OdinOdin Posts: 599
    Leafs suck dickhead.
  • I saw them in Boston great show they played Unity for the first time live as rancid, sound system, and an acoustic version of two have sand to have not my favorite Lars song. All in all they played about 25 songs. Loads of fun
  • 1st off i won't even get into the leafs comment, cause well right now they are playing like shyt. Anyways, awsome fucking concert, think they played about 22 songs or so, and an accoustic version of Fall Back Down and also Knowledge (fucking amazing). I landed up selling 2 of the tickets to a scalper and gave another to a homeless guy that i talked to for a bit before the concert... I figured it was kinda cold outside so atleast he could get in and be warm for abit
  • leafs4ever wrote:
    1st off i won't even get into the leafs comment, cause well right now they are playing like shyt. Anyways, awsome fucking concert, think they played about 22 songs or so, and an accoustic version of Fall Back Down and also Knowledge (fucking amazing). I landed up selling 2 of the tickets to a scalper and gave another to a homeless guy that i talked to for a bit before the concert... I figured it was kinda cold outside so atleast he could get in and be warm for abit

very cool...both the concert and your gesture. good on ya! :)

...also the comment made by odin was uncalled for. you're trying to do a good thing and that's what you get in response?! ridiculous.
  • red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    I saw Rancid at Warped tour 98. I was 5th row or so for the General admission show in Tulsa, OK. Great fucking band! Time bomb and Ruby Soho were awesome live. too bad the follow up to and out come the wolves sucked ass. Sorry, but it did. :(
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • red mos wrote:
    I saw Rancid at Warped tour 98. I was 5th row or so for the General admission show in Tulsa, OK. Great fucking band! Time bomb and Ruby Soho were awesome live. too bad the follow up to and out come the wolves sucked ass. Sorry, but it did. :(

ya, and out comes the wolves is my favourite rancid cd aswell and the follow-up wasn't that great, but there are some great songs on that cd like Bloodclot, Hoover Street, Warsaw, Hooligans, and Cash, Culture and Voilence (can't think of anymore off the top of my head). I was at the Warped Tour show aswell and this one was alot better in my opinion even though that show was great aswell... The best thing about this band is that they don't rip you off on merch sales, it was 15bux for a shirt (i got the and out comes the wolves shirt) and all there cds were there for 10bux. Hoodies and Jackets were only 40bux aswell (i didn't get any of them though).
  • nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627
    rmnsf936 wrote:
    I saw them in Boston great show they played Unity for the first time live as rancid, sound system, and an acoustic version of two have sand to have not my favorite Lars song. All in all they played about 25 songs. Loads of fun

was that in august this year?? i headed back to ireland 2 days before they played in axis/avalon on lansdowne st!!!! was quite pissed!!
    have been to their one and only irish gig.....in the olympia theatre 2003!!
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
  • nomarnomar Posts: 66
    leafs4ever wrote:
    ya, and out comes the wolves is my favourite rancid cd aswell and the follow-up wasn't that great, but there are some great songs on that cd like Bloodclot, Hoover Street, Warsaw, Hooligans, and Cash, Culture and Voilence (can't think of anymore off the top of my head). I was at the Warped Tour show aswell and this one was alot better in my opinion even though that show was great aswell... The best thing about this band is that they don't rip you off on merch sales, it was 15bux for a shirt (i got the and out comes the wolves shirt) and all there cds were there for 10bux. Hoodies and Jackets were only 40bux aswell (i didn't get any of them though).

Tim Armstrong has even said that he doesn't like the way that ...And out come the wolves came out. Life won't wait is simply an amazing CD. I would guess that 75% of rancid fans like it better than ...and out come the wolves.
  • nutmeg81 wrote:
    was that in august this year?? i headed back to ireland 2 days before they played in axis/avalon on lansdowne st!!!! was quite pissed!!
    have been to their one and only irish gig.....in the olympia theatre 2003!!

Yea it was in august I went to second night, wanted to go the first to see h2o but was stuck seeing theo and the scrappers (they sucked)
  • LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    nomar wrote:
    Tim Armstrong has even said that he doesn't like the way that ...And out come the wolves came out. Life won't wait is simply an amazing CD. I would guess that 75% of rancid fans like it better than ...and out come the wolves.

They're the two best Rancid albums in my opinion...Indestructible is up there too, bu those two are just amazing
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
  • edigerediger Posts: 308
    Odin wrote:
    Leafs suck dickhead.

hahahahahaha

that made my night.

Fuck the Leafs
    Hello, I love you. Won't you tell me your name?
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    red mos wrote:
    too bad the follow up to and out come the wolves sucked ass. Sorry, but it did. :(

Life Wont Wait kicks some serious arse, seriously it is an amazing record, I dont think there is a song I dislike on that record, so much variation, awesome.
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • transplanttransplant Posts: 1,088
    Life Wont Wait kicks some serious arse, seriously it is an amazing record, I dont think there is a song I dislike on that record, so much variation, awesome.
    couldn't agree more. It is a tremendous album. I think about 22 tracks and not a bad one in the bunch. I understand they worshipped at the Sandanista altar but really, one could do worse. It is one of my favorite punk albums period.