New Guns N Roses Clips

gnr+pj=2bestevergnr+pj=2bestever Posts: 358
edited August 2008 in Other Music
Here's a vid of clips of the newest GNR songs. what do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06Kk1wLL9Qo
Whats got the whole world faking?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• MLC2006MLC2006 Posts: 861
    from the sound of those clips, the album should be called "Extremely Expensive, Long Awaited Failure".
  • emily18emily18 Posts: 489
    MLC2006 wrote:
    from the sound of those clips, the album should be called "Extremely Expensive, Long Awaited Failure".

i second that one
  • A second clip will be added shortly with better sound quality and the song TWAT added at the end.
  • direwolf74direwolf74 Posts: 1,622
    MLC2006 wrote:

I couldn't agree more.
    "I try my best to chug, stomp, weep, whisper, moan, wheeze, scat, blurt, rage, whine, and seduce. With my voice I can sound like a girl, the boogieman, a Theremin, a cherry bomb, a clown, a doctor, a murderer. I can be tribal. Ironic. Or disturbed. My voice is really my instrument."

-Tom Waits
  • I have posted the new clip on the original post. this one sounds 10X better.
  • DocChicagoDocChicago Posts: 653
    If all of the songs rocked as hard as the song "Chinese Democracy," then I'd be ecstatic. That said, most of these songs are tepid and overworked.
    It is time to admit that we used to rock like hurricanes. It is time to run for the hills and go round and round. It is time for us to shout at the devil. We've got the right to choose it, there ain't no way we'll lose it, and we're not gonna take it anymore.
    - C. Klosterman
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    that hurt my ears
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Edved82Edved82 Posts: 1,279
    Overproduced and outdated sounding. It makes very little difference now if he releases the album or not, cos most of its on the Internet anyway
    "...though my problems are meaningless....that don't make them go away...."
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    while it is good to hear Axles voice again on new material, i have been trying to get into the 9 song leak and just cant. Not sure what it is. Just isnt that great. Its a little in the opposite direction of what i was expecting, but again, still cool to hear that voice.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    some of the vocals sound cleaned up since the leaked songs a month or so back, wonder if he's re-recorded AGAIN?!