Gnr Touring America - Yet No New Album

DCGARDENDCGARDEN Posts: 515
edited September 2006 in Other Music
Axl is holding true to his word and is now touring the US and Canada - but not surprisingly - there is no new album to tour behind - the GNR camp is still adimant about it's release THIS year - so we'll continue to wait

Continental Airlines & MSG in the same week in Early November -

Good Stuff
I'll keep taking punches
Untill their will grows tired
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I'm not sure they're STILL adamant about this year. But it is cool that they're touring. I'm planning on seeing the Nashville show.
  • Clifwith1f wrote:
    I'm not sure they're STILL adamant about this year. But it is cool that they're touring. I'm planning on seeing the Nashville show.

I've actually seen about 5 different occassions within the past couple of months where Axl was asked and he responded each time saying it will be this year
    I'll keep taking punches
    Untill their will grows tired
  • Didn't they cancel the California dates after Inland Invasion to mix the album?

I'm seeing them in Jacksonville, and looking forward to it. But I'll believe the record's coming out this year when I see it in a store.
    Statistically speaking, you're more likely to be pitied by Mr. T than you are to have feet.
  • Well, I'll be surprised if they come to Kansas City, since St. Louis is pretty much out of the question.

I'd go see them if tix aren't too expensive.
    "As long as the music's loud enough, we won't hear the world falling apart."—Jubilee

"I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions." - George Carlin
  • holtzholtz Posts: 509
    zircona1 wrote:
    I'd go see them if tix aren't too expensive.

THe tickets usually range from $77-$39, they have been playing over 2 hours so its not too bad.
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    If this isn't the best album of all time, then Axl should just retire... ;)
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.