Chris Cornell's new single.

dotheevolution1dotheevolution1 Posts: 104
edited February 2008 in Other Music
My God,
this is a man who clearly needs to stop singing,
if I didn't know he was the singer from soundgarden, and someone played me fresh tendrils next to that song, I'd swear it was two different people.
Thoroughly disappointed.
puts his faith in love and, tremor christ.

"I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• link me
  • I'm no Cornell fan but I'm interested in hearing it.

Let's just hope there's only 1/2 the Cornell threads from last year...which would still be an annoying number.
  • muppetmuppet Posts: 980
    Does Cornell have a new single out?
  • What single are we talking about here?! Come on let's have a link!
  • dharma69dharma69 Posts: 1,275
    Little else in the internet forum-world is as annoying as this kind post: a flame with little to no follow-up information for the unsuspecting reader to grab a hold of. I guess your point is to make people beg for information in bits.
    "I'm here to see Pearl Jam."- Bono

...signed...the token black Pearl Jam fan.

FaceSpace
  • It's bull shit, I've searched around all the obvious places and there is no mention of a new single. Either that or the original poster has only just heard something from Carry On, which was out about ten months ago.
  • I have no idea what the song was called it was on the radio last night, I'll find out what it was.

• If it's the old single from his solo album released this past summer...

then this thread is fail.
  • i'm sure if its a new song it would be up on his site.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    This thread SUCKS!
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Apologies, i heard it on the radio last night, and i hadn't heard of it before, and i assumed it was a new single.
    No idea what it was, so never you all mind.

• I have no idea what the song was called it was on the radio last night, I'll find out what it was.

Either of these?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bSmkZkt7iQk

http://youtube.com/watch?v=O90wWp2BgrQ
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    My God,
    this is a man who clearly needs to stop singing,
    if I didn't know he was the singer from soundgarden, and someone played me fresh tendrils next to that song, I'd swear it was two different people.
    Thoroughly disappointed.

You must work for Maxim magazine judging from the way you write reviews for things you haven't even heard yet.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    eyedclaar wrote:
    You must work for Maxim magazine judging from the way you write reviews for things you haven't even heard yet.

BURN
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • Chris Cornell kicks ass, best voice in rock music going today yes I said still today. Some people may not like his new album Carry on, as much as his Soundgarden/Audioslave stuff which I understand. But Cornell has never made the same album twice and prolly never will. I for one really like Carry On if you like Cornell rocking out and screaming put on Soundgarden folks, stop bitching the man is a legend, and still at the top of his game vocally, this last tour proved that suckers.
  • dharma69dharma69 Posts: 1,275
    Chris Cornell kicks ass, best voice in rock music going today yes I said still today. Some people may not like his new album Carry on, as much as his Soundgarden/Audioslave stuff which I understand. But Cornell has never made the same album twice and prolly never will. I for one really like Carry On if you like Cornell rocking out and screaming put on Soundgarden folks, stop bitching the man is a legend, and still at the top of his game vocally, this last tour proved that suckers.
    The fact that the North American leg of his tour ended caused me physical pain.
    "I'm here to see Pearl Jam."- Bono

...signed...the token black Pearl Jam fan.

FaceSpace
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    Chris Cornell kicks ass, best voice in rock music going today yes I said still today. Some people may not like his new album Carry on, as much as his Soundgarden/Audioslave stuff which I understand. But Cornell has never made the same album twice and prolly never will. I for one really like Carry On if you like Cornell rocking out and screaming put on Soundgarden folks, stop bitching the man is a legend, and still at the top of his game vocally, this last tour proved that suckers.

rock on cc!!!
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • I heard the song, that's why i said I "heard it on the radio"
    You must be kindergarden judging by the fact you can't seem to read.

• ComfisComfis Posts: 117
    come on give us a link!!
    My choice for Radiohead News is InRadiobows.com
  • NevermindNevermind Posts: 1,006
    I heard the song, that's why i said I "heard it on the radio"
    You must be kindergarden judging by the fact you can't seem to read.
    You must be in kindergarden too. Cause you cant put together a sentence.
  • dammit!
    touché,
    i suppose there's a reason I'm no English major