early snoopy

ajedigeckoajedigecko Posts: 2,430
edited April 2008 in Other Music
while riding to work today.....early 90's snoop dog came on......good stuff.
live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• This is for the g's and this is for the hustlas, this is for the hustlas now back to the g's.....FREEZE.....AT EASE.....Now let me drop some more of them keys...

Such a classic album. Love Snoop a Loop.
  • ajedigeckoajedigecko Posts: 2,430
    This is for the g's and this is for the hustlas, this is for the hustlas now back to the g's.....FREEZE.....AT EASE.....Now let me drop some more of them keys...

Such a classic album. Love Snoop a Loop.
    good work...i think that may have been the song that came on, not sure, because he talks so fast. i just like the sound of his voice and how it flows to the music.
    live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.
  • s.k.es.k.e Posts: 17
    he's been pretty much been a lazy muthafucker since he left death row.
    but doggystyle is one of the best albums ever made.
    but also check dogg pound- dogg food. they were made one after the other and it rips to.
    ahh how i miss those days...
  • I want to see some panties droppin.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    doggfather was a let down when it came out, but its pretty solid.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Doggystyle and his work on The Chronic are classic. The rest... eh.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • I keep seeing that Orange advert with him on at the cinema. I know it's comedy but it's hideously embarrassing, and I don't think he's even joking. :o

The video for 'What's my name' used to scare the crap out of me.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
    I keep seeing that Orange advert with him on at the cinema. I know it's comedy but it's hideously embarrassing, and I don't think he's even joking. :o

The video for 'What's my name' used to scare the crap out of me.
    Snoop doooggy, dohhhh-ooooh-ohhhhg
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Snoop doooggy, dohhhh-ooooh-ohhhhg

It's the way he grotesquely morphed into a big black motherfucking dog... and no that's not racist. :o
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
    It's the way he grotesquely morphed into a big black motherfucking dog... and no that's not racist. :o
    hahaha :D