Paris Hilton --- Are you Kidding me???

CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
edited July 2006 in Other Music
Ok, why am I posting in a Pearl Jam/Rock forum about Paris Hilton? Well I'm working nights and just heard her new song on the radio at 1 AM and have to comment about this one.

What the hell. I thought this snooty little BIOTCH had gone away after the whole sex tape thing. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, now her talentless ass is singing mindless bubblegum pop shit on the radio. Someone please do away with her arrogant, smug, never had a job, million-heir ass away forever. I cannot take her anymore. I loathe her. When there are bands stuggling to get their sound heard, a POS like her can just go into some big name recording studio, get some shit lyrics, play it to some crap we've all heard before and be in the top 10.

Thank God I love Pearl Jam and rock and roll. Thank God for bands like Led Zepplin and The Doors and Hendrix and Soundgarden and AIC. Thank God that all of you have the sense too, not to listen to Paris Hilton. Please have the sense!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I was looking at itunes the other day and i'll be honest curiosity got the best of me i had to hear just how bad it was so i checked out their 30 second sample and I was pleased that it might be the worst piece of music ever recorded :)
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • cookie5798cookie5798 Posts: 396
    Ok, why am I posting in a Pearl Jam/Rock forum about Paris Hilton? Well I'm working nights and just heard her new song on the radio at 1 AM and have to comment about this one.

What the hell. I thought this snooty little BIOTCH had gone away after the whole sex tape thing. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, now her talentless ass is singing mindless bubblegum pop shit on the radio. Someone please do away with her arrogant, smug, never had a job, million-heir ass away forever. I cannot take her anymore. I loathe her. When there are bands stuggling to get their sound heard, a POS like her can just go into some big name recording studio, get some shit lyrics, play it to some crap we've all heard before and be in the top 10.

Thank God I love Pearl Jam and rock and roll. Thank God for bands like Led Zepplin and The Doors and Hendrix and Soundgarden and AIC. Thank God that all of you have the sense too, not to listen to Paris Hilton. Please have the sense!

You just named some of my favorite bands there! I totally agree with you that there are ton of musicians with amazing talent that have the hardest time getting started out, and Paris does it with ease because of her name? This is total bullshit. The music scene today is just some sad ass shit.
    We need Pearl Jam in Atlanta!!! 2006-2007

The dirty south needs a fix.
  • gearboygearboy Posts: 349
    that's hot!
    IT'S NO CRIME TO ESCAPE!!!!!!!!!
    03/22/94, 01/14/95, 09/24/96, 08/25/98, 08/26/98, 08/31/98, 09/01/98, 09/22/98, 09/23/98, 08/09/00, 08/10/00, 08/12/00, 08/20/00, 08/21/00, 04/11/03, 04/13/03, 07/08/03, 07/09/03, 09/28/04, 09/29/04, 10/06/04, 10/08/04, 09/28/05, 05/20/06, 05/03/10, 05/04/10, 05/10/10
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    It's sad when Paris is on iTunes yet these bands (Metallica,Beatles,Zeppelin,Radiohead) aren't

^ I posted that message on a Hilton message board and some lame brained Hilton fan called me a racist pig for saying that. My faith in humanity gets lost each and every day with idiots like those. :(
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,843
    I bet Paris will be a modern day Memphis Minnie
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • fadafada Posts: 1,032
    To give her credit he gave good head.
  • jammerfalljammerfall Posts: 908
    Heard the Paris "tune." Now I'm living in fear of her dueting with Nicole Richie!
    "Hello Oregonians. Hello Washingtonians. Hello Portland..where the fuck are we? We're in Ridgefield!"
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    its nice to see that the world of technology is advancing in the "electronic polishing" and "pitch correcting" departments.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • GenGen Posts: 130
    That Paris "tune" was blatantly stolen from UB40. Shocker!
    PJ Virgin.. till the Astoria :)

Am I the only Welsh person here?
    Ydych i'n siarad Cymraeg?
  • Thumbing My WayThumbing My Way Posts: 1,073
    I was flipping around yesterday and saw this on MMM and couldn't believe it.... :eek:

I actually left it on for about 30 seconds just to see how bad it was :o .....and it was horrible :D

I hate how some people can just make music because they choose to, and are allowed because of who they are, when there are so many hard working honest bands out there. It's a shame.
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • i enjoy the track.
  • ed-head wrote:
    that's hot!
    nice
    Teamwork. Rawk. Pwnage. Infinite Possibilities. YIELD. Hells yeah.
  • prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    cookie5798 wrote:
    I totally agree with you that there are ton of musicians with amazing talent that have the hardest time getting started out, and Paris does it with ease because of her name? This is total bullshit. The music scene today is just some sad ass shit.

........and you can get a music career for winning a contest (the best of the pathetic that try out)........... American Idol..............

*sigh*
  • enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
    It's shit like this that totally invalidates the music industry as far as I am concerned. There are musicians that are 1000 times more talented and surely more deserving. Paris has enough cake to start her own label and put out her own shit. Instead, she gets a "real" deal with a "real" label because a bunch of mindless fucktards will snap it up.

This sort of thing fuels the whole "disposable art" culture that runs rampant in the music industry. Until all the lemmings are rounded up and sterilized, this shit will continue until music is as forgettable as a Big Mac.

• Thank God I love Pearl Jam and rock and roll. Thank God for bands like Led Zepplin and The Doors and Hendrix and Soundgarden and AIC. Thank God that all of you have the sense too, not to listen to Paris Hilton. Please have the sense!

AMEN! A frikken MEN
    An ounce of deception
    Kills a pound of pain
  • let her be.

we need someone to make fun of for the rest of their life.
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    let her be.

we need someone to make fun of for the rest of their life.

Sorry, but she's one of those celebs that I can't help but hate to love...NOT the other way around.
  • Well I think we need shit music around to help us appreciate the good stuff. Just like we need storms to appreciate the warm sunny days :D
    Want to be enlightened, like I want to be told the end.
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    Paris Hilton is the single most influential musician in the world, ever.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • bluemonkeybluemonkey Posts: 198
    you guys need to settle down.is it really that bad that paris hilton put out a cd?does it really make any difference in your life?why is she being compared to led zep,the stones,pearl jam?give me a break.if you hate her so much,just ignore her new song.it's not that big a deal...
  • Hey, I'll tell you guys, don't come to Japan. The mainstream music here is filed with shit like Paris Hilton. Even worse! I can't stand to turn on the rado or the TV, because it makes me so depressed about the state of the music industry here. Someone dig me out of this!

Anyway, enharmonic, beautiful words there my man. The world needs more people like you. And all of you, for that matter!

Cheers.
    "If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done"

If you can't get high on purely music and the sounds that you hear, you're missing out on something.
  • CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
    bluemonkey wrote:
    you guys need to settle down.is it really that bad that paris hilton put out a cd?does it really make any difference in your life?why is she being compared to led zep,the stones,pearl jam?give me a break.if you hate her so much,just ignore her new song.it's not that big a deal...

She is not being compared to Pearl Jam, Zepplin, Jimi, Soundgarden... so on. I'm saying, I'm so glad for music like that. I'm glad I like that kind of music and the fact that pretty much everyone in this Forum does also. Music with musicians and talent. People who have worked their way into the music industry and have left an everlasting impact. Not just some pompous prefabricated whore who plunked daddy's cash down to now have a music career. How do you ignore it. It's creeping in to the vents of life and society. Turn on your radio, she's there. Turn on your TV, she's there. Stand in line at the grocery store, she's there. I'm sick of her. We need to get rid of her. I could say the same about Lindsay Lohan and her shitty music career, but she's got that dirty girl, crazy girl, sexy way about her! Paris is just a talentless tramp!
  • bluemonkey wrote:

But its almost impossible to avoid on mainstream TV, so your argument has no weight.
    I hope UB40 sue her ass, this sounds exactly like Kingston Town apart from the fact its a dirty slut singing it. If Petty can climb into RHCP, theres every reason to here. At least RHCP can claim Tom as an influence....I dont think Paris could spell UB40.
    Its been 8 years, but I still believe...PJ in NZ 06!

"No matter how cold the winter, theres a springtime ahead'
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    But its almost impossible to avoid on mainstream TV, so your argument has no weight.
    I hope UB40 sue her ass, this sounds exactly like Kingston Town apart from the fact its a dirty slut singing it. If Petty can climb into RHCP, theres every reason to here. At least RHCP can claim Tom as an influence....I dont think Paris could spell UB40.

lol. i think she would struggle to spell her name. I saw her on that simple life thing, i suppose she's laughing all the way to the bank but man, what a halfwit.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • Paris Hilton takes it up the shitbox.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,678
    Paris Hilton takes it up the shitbox.
    You say it like its a bad thing.

Who's lining up for tickets to the Paris Hilton/ Brooke Hogan double bill?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • gearboygearboy Posts: 349
    Paris Hilton takes it up the shitbox.

that's hot!
    lol
    IT'S NO CRIME TO ESCAPE!!!!!!!!!
    03/22/94, 01/14/95, 09/24/96, 08/25/98, 08/26/98, 08/31/98, 09/01/98, 09/22/98, 09/23/98, 08/09/00, 08/10/00, 08/12/00, 08/20/00, 08/21/00, 04/11/03, 04/13/03, 07/08/03, 07/09/03, 09/28/04, 09/29/04, 10/06/04, 10/08/04, 09/28/05, 05/20/06, 05/03/10, 05/04/10, 05/10/10
  • drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    I'm not convinced that's actually her singing.
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • tonadaxtonadax Posts: 594
    you know how many musicians are waiting for just one chance for show their talents, and now paris hilton come ´´money, v.i.p people relations, friends in media,channels,radio stations,etc´´ with a new single....

what´s next, paris hilton directing movies.. godfather 4 or superman 2
  • boxwine_in_hellboxwine_in_hell Posts: 1,263
    intodeep wrote:
    I was looking at itunes the other day and i'll be honest curiosity got the best of me i had to hear just how bad it was so i checked out their 30 second sample and I was pleased that it might be the worst piece of music ever recorded :)

I think John Daly's song might give it a run for its money.
    one foot in the door
    the other foot in the gutter
    sweet smell that they adore
    I think I'd rather smother
    -The Replacements-