Hype! and other music documentaries screening in London

PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
edited June 2006 in Other Music
Hype! showing at the NFT on Sunday 2/07 8pm and Wednesday 5/07 6:30pm/

yes it's expensive (£8.60) but seeing as you can't even buy it on DVD in the UK (and I've never seen it). We're going on the Sunday.

They're doing a whole music films season, including the UK premiere of Neil Young: Heart of Gold + Jonathan Demme Interview, Dave Markey vs Sonic Youth or Year of the Horse (Jarmush's Neil Young doco).
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Pegasus wrote:
    Hype! showing at the NFT on Sunday 2/07 8pm and Wednesday 5/07 6:30.

yes it's expensive (£8.60) but seing as you can't even buy it on DVD (and I've never seen it). We're going on the Sunday.

They're doing a whole music films season, including the UK premiere of Neil Young: Heart of Gold + Jonathan Demme Interview, Dave Markey vs Sonic Youth or Year of the Horse (Jarmush's Neil Young doco).

that is pretty cool. Thanks for letting everyone know.

Also I just bought hype a few weeks ago. I'm in the states maybe it is just not available over seas?
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    intodeep wrote:
    that is pretty cool. Thanks for letting everyone know.

Also I just bought hype a few weeks ago. I'm in the states maybe it is just not available over seas?
    not only it's not but I can't find it at my usual US DVD retailers. Amazon is the only place I've seen it on sale, and their shipping cost overseas is on par with 10c's...horribly expensive.
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Pegasus wrote:
    not only it's not but I can't find it at my usual US DVD retailers. Amazon is the only place I've seen it on sale, and their shipping cost overseas is on par with 10c's...horribly expensive.

You can buy it from eBay, horrible I know but hey :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Reminder.