Options

Broken Vitalogy CD

stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
edited December 2006 in Other Music
I usually never ever start threads, but im real pissed off. Went to put Vitalogy on there and when i opened it i was horrified to find the CD snapped and cracked to hell.

I put on No Code after the discovery which is helping me through but im still gutted. Sympathy please!!
People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    That's too bad.

How do you break a cd? In it's case no less?
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    stu gee wrote:
    I usually never ever start threads, but im real pissed off. Went to put Vitalogy on there and when i opened it i was horrified to find the CD snapped and cracked to hell.

I put on No Code after the discovery which is helping me through but im still gutted. Sympathy please!!

this thread breaks my heart. i'm very sorry. can you get another one??
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    You still use the CD media format?

That's so 90's, dude
  • Options
    Ill buy it again, probably tomorrow actually, but its still a bit of a downer.

Dunno how it got snapped, it looks like the case has been folded.

Sorry, this is a shitty, pointless thread but it was just such an unpleasant feeling when i opened it up.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • Options
    fadafada Posts: 1,032
    Very hard to break them. Anyone notice that when you get a new cd sometimes its is very difficult to get them out and you never break the things
  • Options
    fada wrote:
    Very hard to break them. Anyone notice that when you get a new cd sometimes its is very difficult to get them out and you never break the things

Theres no conspiracy here man, its just a broken cd, ill buy it again.
  • Options
    culot4culot4 Posts: 775
    I had to buy Vitalogy 3 times before I put it on an mp3 player. The first time my friend put the thing right next to a candle and it got destroyed by wax. The second time my cd's were stolen. Can't imagine how you would break one though without trying to break it, or something else with force. As long as you still have No Code, thats all that matters.
    Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
  • Options
    limewire dude

you paid for it. you deserve a free copy!

Everyone should buy Pearl Jam's albums multiple times!!!!
    "Darth Vader would say 'Impressive'."

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
    6/14/08 Manchester, Tennessee
  • Options
    too bad you're in scotland
    i got an extra layin' around somewhere.
    i cannot stop the thought.......running in the dark

Vancouver 9/2/05
    Gorge 7/22/06
    Gorge 7/23/06
    EV Vancouver 2 04/06/08