Options

Are Mogwai the most...

stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
edited April 2007 in Other Music
...underrated band in this world?!

I think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly people, Pearl Jam are my favourite band by a long way but Mogwai are something so different, and so completely perfect, and they have such a fantastic catalogue of brilliant music. 1995 and still going strong!

They are very local to me, but at 22 years old they have made it in to my top 5 favourites of Pearl Jam, Radiohead, MOGWAI, Soundgarden, Broken Social Scene.

http://www.myspace.com/mogwai - Take your time with them, Tracy is my fav on their myspace, then 725, but all their albums are fantastic.

Anyone else as big a fan?
People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Tek MoneyTek Money Posts: 642
    I love Mogwai. 'Happy Songs for Happy People' is my favorite.
    Cock Fight.
  • Options
    BrainofdzBrainofdz Posts: 1,617
    Brilliant band, One of the best live acts around, and fucking loud!
    "Stunned by my own reflection, It's looking back, sees me too clearly and I swore I'd never go there again, Not unlike a friend that politely drags you down,down,down"

When you see me on the street, yell out "FAVO!!!"

I've been to alot of Pearl Jam shows;So fucking what.
  • Options
    Housing JimHousing Jim Posts: 644
    awesome band. I don't listen to their records at home too much, except Mr Beast which was a much more listenable offering than some of their earlier records.

They do excel in the live arena though....a show which can only be enhanced by a head full of weed, it can get pretty mind-blowing then!
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    i liked their cover of Dont Cry
  • Options
    cc10106cc10106 Posts: 385
    young team and c.o.d.y. are probably my favorite mogwai records, but every one i've heard is great as well.