Options

Floyd Live

Spark123321Spark123321 Posts: 39
edited June 2006 in Other Music
Anyone here heard any Pink Floyd live in the 70s? I wish I had. Animals is great.... well just thought i would pose the question if anyone heard any of the stuff from 73 75 or 77 live?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    Anyone here heard any Pink Floyd live in the 70s? I wish I had. Animals is great.... well just thought i would pose the question if anyone heard any of the stuff from 73 75 or 77 live?

i have a ton of boots, the early 70's was my favorite era of floyd!!!
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    We saw them in the late 70's during the Animals tour in Anaheim. Getting into the stadium was the worst, but the concert was great. It's funny you asked though, we just saw the "Pink Floyd Experience" at Mt. Baker. It's a "tribute" band, but really much more. It was really good. The musicians were top notch and they even had the giant pig that they released at the end. It floated up to the top of the theater. I highly recommend it if it comes to your area. Here's a link. :)

http://www.jeffparrypromotions.com/jpinformation/entertainers/pinkfloyd/index.htm
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    thanks for the info
  • Options
    Pulse is pretty good!
    Run to the hills
    run for your life