Options

New album from Live...Has anyone heard it???

RatRat Posts: 38
edited April 2006 in Other Music
tell me something about they're new album please!!!information needed!!!LOL
"Every time I see the Spice Girls, it makes me want to try to fly by climbing my roof and strapping bricks to my shoes."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Ha! I figured they had a new album considering they're touring. Sorry, I'm a very casual fan, but I have a friend who loves them. I'll report back ASAP.
  • Options
    dCowboyPJdCowboyPJ Posts: 479
    I heard a few new songs when I saw them live. There was nothing that stood out imo...
  • Options
    facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    There was a thread here earlier in the week where i posted a link to 30 second clips of songs, I think I got the link form fansoflive.com, have a look there. I listened to the clips, they sounded really poor I'm sorry to say. All mid paced, cheesy lyrics......man I loved that band, I can't believe it's the same band that made Throwing Copper.
  • Options
    I dont really care for Live. Overrated IMO.
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    new one sounds like a mix of BOP and TDTH from what i have head so far..not too bad.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA