Options

Red hot chilli peppers concert

RatRat Posts: 38
edited June 2006 in Other Music
red hot are going to perform right now in portugal!!!!!!lets see how this goes!!!!him seeing it by the tv!!!!wanna seeif theyre a good live band!!!!!
"Every time I see the Spice Girls, it makes me want to try to fly by climbing my roof and strapping bricks to my shoes."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    it ended just now!!!!FLEA AND FRUSCIANTE ROCKED THE PLACE!!!!!but kiedis was a little disconnected!!!!!it was nice but nothing over the top!!!
    "Every time I see the Spice Girls, it makes me want to try to fly by climbing my roof and strapping bricks to my shoes."
  • Options
    stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Well you sure seemed excited when you posted, overusage of the exclamation mark maybe LOL :D

Don't think you can tell with live performances unless you are actually there. It's more to do with atmosphere than anything else
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    funkymonkfunkymonk Posts: 279
    The sound wasn't the greatest for the video feed. Anthony did seem a little disconnected though.
  • Options
    Well you sure seemed excited when you posted, overusage of the exclamation mark maybe LOL :D

Don't think you can tell with live performances unless you are actually there. It's more to do with atmosphere than anything else

im sorry but i think i can see if the guitar sounds weel our his voice is good!!!!

the atmosphere is a whole other thing nothing to do with what i wrote!!!

about the exclamation points im a little addict!comes naturally! :P