Options

INCUBUS new album

RatRat Posts: 38
edited April 2006 in Other Music
does somebody now something our heard something dates and does kind of stuff????
"Every time I see the Spice Girls, it makes me want to try to fly by climbing my roof and strapping bricks to my shoes."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    USCJeffUSCJeff Posts: 92
    I havent even heard if they were in the studio. They kinda seemed to fade away :(
  • Options
    DieasGreyDieasGrey Posts: 124
    Rat wrote:
    does somebody now something our heard something dates and does kind of stuff????

All i know is they have been recording...beyond that i don't think there is much.
    No one is Righteous.......
  • Options
    they are in the studio right now. album apparently out in the fall most likely last i heard.
    i remember you...i was gonna vote for you one time...but voting isn't cool so i stayed home and got trashed on listerine.
  • Options
    USCJeffUSCJeff Posts: 92
    I have my fingers crossed. I love Incubus and it sucked to see A Crow bomb...
  • Options
    DieasGreyDieasGrey Posts: 124
    "The band has named a few tracks that may have been created including: "Dig", "Oil and Water", "Pendulous Threads", and "Punch Drunk." "Dig" has been said to be the hardest song the band has ever made. Until recently, the untitled, new album was thought to be released in May, 2006. Now, a rumor has been spread saying nine songs have been finished and recorded, and a 17 track album (possibly a double album) may see the light of day in October of 2006."
    No one is Righteous.......
  • Options
    reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    DieasGrey wrote:
    "The band has named a few tracks that may have been created including: "Dig", "Oil and Water", "Pendulous Threads", and "Punch Drunk." "Dig" has been said to be the hardest song the band has ever made. Until recently, the untitled, new album was thought to be released in May, 2006. Now, a rumor has been spread saying nine songs have been finished and recorded, and a 17 track album (possibly a double album) may see the light of day in October of 2006."

Sounds good I'll make a note in my diary:)
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    DieasGrey wrote:

:D:D:D
    nice.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    chris01chris01 Posts: 559
    Rat wrote:

Am i the only one who thinks that sentence is enough to make you go nuts trying to figure out what the hell he was trying to say?!? lol
  • Options
    blacknapkinsblacknapkins Posts: 2,176
    chris01 wrote:
    Am i the only one who thinks that sentence is enough to make you go nuts trying to figure out what the hell he was trying to say?!? lol

No, I get it. We're all waiting. :)
    "Information is not knowledge.
    Knowledge is not wisdom.
    Wisdom is not truth.
    Truth is not beauty.
    Beauty is not love.
    Love is not music.
    Music is the best."
    ~ FZ ~