'I wanna fuck everyone in the world...

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited April 2008 in Other Music
...I wanna do something that matters!'

LOL Trent's lyrics make me giggle sometimes. :D
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    Trents lyrics are awesome, especially in The Line Begins to Blur and The Fragile and Only and Were in This Together and eveyr song the fucker writes pretty much.:)
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    ive always liked "and when i suck you off not a drop will go to waste" :D

and too much NIN could be the cause of your "clinical depression"... though sometimes its also the best therapy when you feel shitty

as much as i love ghosts I-IV i wish we got a new album with vocals... cant wait for the tour
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • sgossard3 wrote:
    ive always liked "and when i suck you off not a drop will go to waste" :D

and too much NIN could be the cause of your "clinical depression"... though sometimes its also the best therapy when you feel shitty

as much as i love ghosts I-IV i wish we got a new album with vocals... cant wait for the tour

I've only actually listened to about an hour of NIN in the last 6 months. :)
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    I've only actually listened to about an hour of NIN in the last 6 months. :)
    well then it would seem your problem is not enough NIN!!
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • sgossard3 wrote:
    well then it would seem your problem is not enough NIN!!

:cool:

I'll get on it right away.

• DocChicagoDocChicago Posts: 653
    "I think I'm losing my grip
    But I can still make a fist"
    - Getting Smaller
    It is time to admit that we used to rock like hurricanes. It is time to run for the hills and go round and round. It is time for us to shout at the devil. We've got the right to choose it, there ain't no way we'll lose it, and we're not gonna take it anymore.
    - C. Klosterman
  • DocChicago wrote:
    "I think I'm losing my grip
    But I can still make a fist"
    - Getting Smaller

Those lines own.

• Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    I was scolded by a random woman at Reading last year because I was singing along to Closer and her small child was with her in a pram. I just asked her what difference it made if her kid heard me singing "I wanna fuck you like an animal, I wanna feel you from the inside" rather than Trent and then asked what her baby was doing watching NIN anyway.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:
    I was scolded by a random woman at Reading last year because I was singing along to Closer and her small child was with her in a pram. I just asked her what difference it made if her kid heard me singing "I wanna fuck you like an animal, I wanna feel you from the inside" rather than Trent and then asked what her baby was doing watching NIN anyway.

Nice.

• dirtyTdirtyT Posts: 3,620
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    very true, good for you.
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
  • dirtyTdirtyT Posts: 3,620
    I've always liked..

"if i was twice the man I could be, I'd still be half od what you need."
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    i've always felt that Trent's lyrics could be a tad too predictable... "will you bite the had that feeds you/will you stay down on your knees".

same w/ Manson... although i do enjoy his early and middle records they were, at times predicable to the point of being trying to hard to be shocking.
  • i've always felt that Trent's lyrics could be a tad too predictable... "will you bite the had that feeds you/will you stay down on your knees".

same w/ Manson... although i do enjoy his early and middle records they were, at times predicable to the point of being trying to hard to be shocking.

I didn't realise this was news. :o Trent's lyrics are mostly predictable, frequently rubbish, but great when you're angry.