Elbow, 'The Seldom Seen Kid'

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited March 2008 in Other Music
Album of the year? Certainly one of them.

Discuss.
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• hodgehodge Posts: 519
    didn't know they had a new one out!

*heads to download it*
    ..and you will come to find that we are all one mind, capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable
  • hodge wrote:
    didn't know they had a new one out!

*heads to download it*

If you like em you should be similarly enthusiastic. I didn't know anything about them but like I said, this might be the best purchase I've made all year.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• woo, elbow! love their albums so far, I definitely have to listen to this.
    thanks for the heads up! :)
    Kids! Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous. Do not attempt it in your own home.
  • woo, elbow! love their albums so far, I definitely have to listen to this.
    thanks for the heads up! :)

Give us your opinions :)

• phatuciniphatucini Posts: 399
    made a thread about this a while ago and nobody seemed to care ... mmmmmhhhh!!

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=274477&highlight=elbow
  • phatucini wrote:
    made a thread about this a while ago and nobody seemed to care ... mmmmmhhhh!!

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=274477&highlight=elbow

Ah bugger, sorry mate, should've checked.