Your favourite 80s Kids TV Programmes

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited November 2007 in Other Music
Shit wrong forum
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    you are about as competent as a dyslexic sailor radioing for help!!!

guy on shore: Int. Night:-
    "Yamdya... Magway....Maygay....Mogwai"

ship sinks... 352 killed... your fault
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    you are about as competent as a dyslexic sailor radiong for help!!!

I am incompetent... not murderous!

Hmmm I don't like the word incompetent it sounds too much like incontinent. I think they should change it.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

I am incompetent... not murderous!

Hmmm I don't like the word incompetent it sounds too much like incontinent. I think they should change it.

incontinent... its a weird word.. cause it implies that 'continent' means being able to piss by yourself.. when it actually means 'land mass'

what a weird word..??

my favourite word is kakistocracy.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    incontinent... its a weird word.. cause it implies that 'continent' means being able to piss by yourself.. when it actually means 'land mass'

what a weird word..??

my favourite word is kakistocracy.

Yes, 'continent' really is a benign word whereas incontinent seems to be very aggressive.

Kakistocracy? That should be the word which means democracy in the middle east!

• dunkman wrote:
    you are about as competent as a dyslexic sailor radioing for help!!!

I just choked on my drink! Now my bf thinks I'm insane. Thanks!
    I just choked on my drink! Now my bf thinks I'm insane. Thanks!

now thats a signature. ;)

free panties next time though huh?
  • dunkman wrote:
    now thats a signature. ;)

free panties next time though huh?

...Kat and Sea must be out partying. :D
  • ...Kat and Sea must be out partying. :D

HAHA :D

...Kat and Sea must be out partying. :D

:D

i'd love to meet them!!
  • dunkman wrote:
    :D

i'd love to meet them!!

Seriously she's right, they must have gone on holiday.

• Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    This has turned into the best thread ever.

Jase and the Wheeled Warriors to answer the original question btw.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me