Sigur Ros' new one out today!

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited June 2008 in Other Music
..and I'm off to get it in 25 minutes, and counting. :D
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• HushBullHushBull Posts: 996
    But they just put one out... right?
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    ..and I'm off to get it in 25 minutes, and counting. :D

lazy fucker... it was 8.50am this post.. shops open at 9am!!! ;)

any nude pics on the album art?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    lazy fucker... it was 8.50am this post.. shops open at 9am!!! ;)

any nude pics on the album art?

I've listened to it 4 times in a row and it's transcendent as fuck.

There are no nude pics other than the cover and the men's butts are the largest but I dunno Dunk, if you like that kinda thing..... ;)
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• HushBull wrote:
    But they just put one out... right?

It's been online for a few weeks but I only have shitty laptop speakers. The real cd came out today.

• HushBullHushBull Posts: 996
    It's been online for a few weeks but I only have shitty laptop speakers. The real cd came out today.

I thought I had listened to a stream of a few songs. Great, I'll pick it up in the coming week. :)
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
  • HushBull wrote:
    I thought I had listened to a stream of a few songs. Great, I'll pick it up in the coming week. :)

There are a few changes to their sound including Gobbledigook, but if you're enjoying that one as much as I am, you'll love it.

• intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I find myself listening to them when i want to fall asleep to something.

I don't mean that in a bad way but i have like 4 of there albums and for some reason i'm not geeked to get the new one.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Blind MelonBlind Melon Posts: 911
    I always start off my sleep playlist with Sigur Rós... just a great way to start off sleeping.
    If I could, think I would give in.