Sigur Ros, London, November

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited June 2008 in Other Music
See you there motherfuckers!!! :D
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PaukPauk Posts: 1,084
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm travelling around from September to March, it's painful to look at the gigs I'll be missing. First Built to Spill and now this! GAH
    Paul
    '06 - London, Dublin, Reading
    '07 - Katowice, Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    '09 - London, Manchester, London
    '12 - Manchester, Manchester, Berlin, Stockholm, Copenhagen
  • See you there motherfuckers!!! :D

no... no you won't.

:p
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    :D:D:D

See you there
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    fowls wrote:
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm travelling around from September to March, it's painful to look at the gigs I'll be missing. First Built to Spill and now this! GAH
    I think I'm gonna have to catch that BTS gig. They're playing Perfect From Now On in it's entirety aren't they?

Also, Sun Kil Moon in November w0000.

What date is the Sigur Ros gig Mark?
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    I think I'm gonna have to catch that BTS gig. They're playing Perfect From Now On in it's entirety aren't they?
    Yep. Just as well really, if it was all of Keep It Like A Secret I might have had to cancel my travelling plans :p
    Paul
    fowls wrote:
    Yep. Just as well really, if it was all of Keep It Like A Secret I might have had to cancel my travelling plans :p
    ah, I prefer PFNO :) Randy Described Eternity and Untrustable pt 2 are two of my favourite songs ever.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    What date is the Sigur Ros gig Mark?

I know I'm not Mark but hope I'll do :p

It's the 20th at Ally Pally
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    ah, I prefer PFNO :) Randy Described Eternity and Untrustable pt 2 are two of my favourite songs ever.
    Ah, I'm more of a There's Nothing Wrong With Love/KILAS kinda guy.
    Paul
    Chime wrote:
    I know I'm not Mark but hope I'll do :p

It's the 20th at Ally Pally
    You'll do fine, thanks :)
  • Blind MelonBlind Melon Posts: 911
    Wait, is that all Built to Spill is doing this tour? Just play all of Perfect From Now On and nothing else?
    If I could, think I would give in.
  • urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Chime wrote:
    :D:D:D

See you there

Yay! I still owe you a drink Pip :D

See you there...and thanks for the heads up ;)
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
    Wait, is that all Built to Spill is doing this tour? Just play all of Perfect From Now On and nothing else?
    certainly some of the dates. it's part of ATP's Don't Look Back tour.
  • Blind MelonBlind Melon Posts: 911
    On their webpage, it says that they'll be perfoming Perfect From Now On at the event (only referring to the ATP festival...) so I think on their tour, they'll be playing just anything... I just don't want to hear 50 minutes of the band and go home, I want to hear a 2 hour set.
    If I could, think I would give in.