Damien Rice, 'Cold Water'

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited April 2008 in Other Music
Ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuucck!!

Fuck. Just fucking fuck.

Fuck.

That's it.
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Yep.
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Evensolo05Evensolo05 Posts: 118
    Cant listen to him anymore. My mum and dad wanted to listen to some "New" music and I unwittingley burnt them a copy of O. Next time I hear Aimee come sit on my wall somebody is gonna pay... Big Time!!
    no additives, preservatives, or artificial colouring
  • Evensolo05 wrote:
    Cant listen to him anymore. My mum and dad wanted to listen to some "New" music and I unwittingley burnt them a copy of O. Next time I hear Aimee come sit on my wall somebody is gonna pay... Big Time!!

LOL that's pretty funny
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Evensolo05Evensolo05 Posts: 118
    LOL that's pretty funny
    I did however play them Rootless Tree from 9 and they were not impressed
    no additives, preservatives, or artificial colouring
  • urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    I'm lucky, it's one of my only cd's that the kids HAVEN'T borrowed :o

Trust me, it's a blessing. I'm even getting sick of Riot Act ;)
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Evensolo05 wrote:
    I did however play them Rootless Tree from 9 and they were not impressed

Play them that enough, you might put them off 'O' and you can steal if back

• he;s a genius/ Stupidest thing he ever did was get rid of lisa
  • blackredyellowblackredyellow Posts: 5,889
    he;s a genius/ Stupidest thing he ever did was get rid of lisa

Did he get rid of her, or did she leave? I really know nothing about the situation, except that she has the voice of a goddess.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • no one is sure exactly what happened with lisa. Last year in March I think, fans saw him and lisa arguing before the show, then lisa leaving in tears. She didnt make an appearance at the show, even though obviously thats what was supposed to happen. Its been surmised by some, and I am one of those people, who think Damien was upset that lisa was dating Gary Lightbody from Snow Patrol, and that she was spending more time away from the band. Things didnt end nicely, check out Damien and Lisa's seperate myspaces. Neither is on their top friends list.

But lisa just finished her album and hopefully it will be out by years end/

But as for Cold Water, and Damien Rice, there are few musicians I am more a fan of than Damien Rice. I must have listened to O hundreds of times and it never gets old