U2 fans, I love you!

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited November 2006 in Other Music
Big hugs to you all :D
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Hahahaha

Good one
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    what is wrong with you? u2 blows man. god, they're so formulaic and all their songs sound the same. i mean, have you listened to 40 and then played discotheque? they BOTH USE DRUMS!!! what the fuck?
  • what is wrong with you? u2 blows man. god, they're so formulaic and all their songs sound the same. i mean, have you listened to 40 and then played discotheque? they BOTH USE DRUMS!!! what the fuck?

Damn straight! What is it with that ANYWAY? :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    Damn straight! What is it with that ANYWAY? :D

beats me. i cant take it though. im going to go listen to thom yorke's 'brilliantest most ingenius greatest thing since mozart' album and cry over the sad state of modern music.
  • beats me. i cant take it though. im going to go listen to thom yorke's 'brilliantest most ingenius greatest thing since mozart' album and cry over the sad state of modern music.

LOL

• LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    the next time somebody tries to convince me that u2 is 'forumlaic' and 'boring' ill have them listen to 'an cat dubh','like a song', 'running to stand still,' 'until the end of the world,' 'zooropa' 'mofo', and 'electrical storm' back to back.

yeah. forumlaic.
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
  • LedZepFan wrote:
    the next time somebody tries to convince me that u2 is 'forumlaic' and 'boring' ill have them listen to 'an cat dubh','like a song', 'running to stand still,' 'until the end of the world,' 'zooropa' 'mofo', and 'electrical storm' back to back.

yeah. forumlaic.

Holding a grudge much?

• brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    LedZepFan wrote:

yeah. forumlaic.

that would kill me.
  • brain of c wrote:
    that would kill me.

Haha :D

• bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    brain of c wrote:
    that would kill me.

No doubt it would kill many. But it does dispell the "formulaic" argument. Pearl Jam has "Around the Bend" "Parachutes" and a bunch of weird stuff that really aren't songs (bugs, aye Davanita, the red dot).
  • Too bad Lars isn't here to share in the love that is going around.:D;)
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    yeah

too bad

:rolleyes:
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life