These guys are grooving my arse off

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited February 2007 in Other Music
http://www.myspace.com/lesacvspip

Listen to 'Thou Shalt Always Kill'
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• A letter from god started and I was like 'this is radiohead wtf?' And then I realized it was hip hop. And this song is not groovy.
    Cock Fight.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    so... how does one sit down when one has had one's arse grooved off? :D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • so... how does one sit down when one has had one's arse grooved off? :D

I dunno - good thought. :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• lucylespianlucylespian Posts: 2,403
    Reminds me of teh littel Johhny joke..............
    Littel johhny comes n says Mum, do people have spare parts that you can take off and stuff, Mum looks a bit confused says, no littel johnny, why do you say that..........???

Littel Johnny says Oh, I dunno, just I heard Dad talking to old Bill about the lady next door, and he said he'd screwed her arse off !!!!!!
    Music is not a competetion.
  • i like music that grooves me to be good music...this, here, is NOT. sorry. i don't like it at all.
    I'll dig a tunnel
    from my window to yours
  • Methinks PJ fans are always allergic to blips, bleeps, beats and rap. Oh well.