Where can I download Tom Waits 'Orphans'?

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited November 2006 in Other Music
Money's tight right now. I will buy it, but I'm desperate to hear it now!
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Peter CPeter C Posts: 237
    Torrentspy.com is always good or isohunt which is good too.
    London 1996 Cardiff 2000 Paris 2006 and London 2007.
  • Anywhere I can get a non-torrent version?

I listened to clips of every song on Amazon and my jaw is hanging open. There's not a bad song on three discs!
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Peter CPeter C Posts: 237
    You could try limewire,thats okay but its just songs not albums!
    London 1996 Cardiff 2000 Paris 2006 and London 2007.
  • edigerediger Posts: 308
    when I get home from work I will upload it to a mega upload or something for you, if you still need it. It's a great collection of work. Well worth the money once you have the disposable income.
    Hello, I love you. Won't you tell me your name?
  • ediger wrote:
    when I get home from work I will upload it to a mega upload or something for you, if you still need it. It's a great collection of work. Well worth the money once you have the disposable income.

Awesome, thankyou!

hey, sorry I couldnt get that thing uploaded yesterday, my internet at home was acting up and I didnt get it fixed until about 2am. I'm back at work right now but I will be home in a couple of hours with hopefully, a working internet connection.
  • ediger wrote:
    hey, sorry I couldnt get that thing uploaded yesterday, my internet at home was acting up and I didnt get it fixed until about 2am. I'm back at work right now but I will be home in a couple of hours with hopefully, a working internet connection.

It's cool, someone else actually gave me a link. But thanks anyway!

It's cool, someone else actually gave me a link. But thanks anyway!

sounds good. Hope you enjoy it
  • ediger wrote:
    sounds good. Hope you enjoy it

I love it. Not a bad song on there :D

• someone told me they have alot of it on emusic.com, you should do a free trial and grab the songs, thats what I did with all of henry rollins spoken word albums