The most amazing song nobody will have ever heard of

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited December 2006 in Other Music
Eden Burning, 'Desire Lines'

Whats yours?
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Three Day Threshold - Rock n' Roll Country Music
    Drunk by noon but that's ok
    I'll be president someday

I have been to, and have the following posters framed:
    Hartford 96,
    Boston 98, 2000, 2003, 2004, 2006
  • caifan82caifan82 Posts: 321
    "Arriving Somewhere But Not Here" by Porcupine Tree

Maybe nobody will have ever heard of is a little bit exaggerated for this song, but it's still quite unknown when compared to many others.
    Mexico City - July 17th 2003
    Mexico City - July 18th 2003
    Mexico City - July 19th 2003
    Monterrey - December 7th 2005
    Mexico City - December 9th 2005
    Mexico City - December 10th 2005
    Mexico City - November 24th 2011
  • AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,236
    C:\Documents and Settings\Mark\My Documents\My Music\12 Desire.mp3

lol
  • 'a new day', by wyclef jean.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475

C:\Documents and Settings\Mark\My Documents\My Music\12 Desire.mp3

??
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
  • haha nice
  • caifan82 wrote:
    "Arriving Somewhere But Not Here" by Porcupine Tree

Maybe nobody will have ever heard of is a little bit exaggerated for this song, but it's still quite unknown when compared to many others.
    Great song. I also really like Trains off In Absentia.
  • obiwon76obiwon76 Posts: 568
    "What would you Say?" Jeff Buckley.

Not sure about the nobody will ever heard before part, but this is a lost B-side that is hard to find.
    San Fran 92, San Fran 93, Berkeley 93, Indio 93, Fairfax 94, DC 95, San Fran 95, DC 95, Va Beach 98, Columbia 98, Dc 98, Va Beach 00, Columbia 00, Philly 03, Bristow 03, Chicago 06, Chicago 06, Dc 06, DC 08
  • Death Rides A Horse or Carpe by Russian Circles
    Are you too good to tango with the poor poor boys?
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Scott 4 - Philly's Song - From 'Recorded in State' L.P
    Big Star - Thirteen - From 'Number 1 Record' L.P
    Johnny Thunders - You can't put your arms around a memory - From 'so Alone' L.P
    Nick Cave & Lydia Lunch - Shivers - Not released
    Modern Lovers - Someone I care about - From 'Modern Lovers L.P
  • Float by Love Battery. Everyone should check out their albums "Dayglo" and Far Gone."

La Sirena by Banyan. Some people may have heard this one but I doubt many have. Features John Frusciante on guitar and Mike Watt on bass.

Anne by John Frusciante. Everyone who's already part of the John Frusciante solo cult following will know this one, but I doubt anyone else will. Beautiful song with great lead guitar break.
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    hendrix78 wrote:

Anne by John Frusciante. Everyone who's already part of the John Frusciante solo cult following will know this one, but I doubt anyone else will. Beautiful song with great lead guitar break.
    great choice. the whole of curtains is great but I love The Past Recedes and Lever Pulled.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • AndySlash wrote:
    lol

I know, I spit up water I was laughing so hard. I guess he thought that we would be able to download it.
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
  • for the dead, fighting fit by the most underated british band ever GENE
  • AndySlash wrote:
    lol

All you have to do is copy it into your browser people. Come on, keep up.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• All you have to do is copy it into your browser people. Come on, keep up.

LOL
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
  • mwachsman wrote:
    LOL

Am I missing something? No, I mean really, am I missing something?

• Am I missing something? No, I mean really, am I missing something?

Lol, yes you are. The reason that the link works for you is because it is on your computer. If you want us to hear it you'll have to upload it to a site. Such as http://megaupload.com.
  • mwachsman wrote:
    Lol, yes you are. The reason that the link works for you is because it is on your computer. If you want us to hear it you'll have to upload it to a site. Such as http://megaupload.com.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!! Bloody hell I look like such a newbie. Thanks for the laugh, I nearly spat out my coffee. :D

Uploading? Na, takes too long.

Oh well, good song anyway.

• mwachsman wrote:
    I know, I spit up water I was laughing so hard. I guess he thought that we would be able to download it.

The reason I logically assumed you would was because it works like that in MSN Messenger. Drag... and drop. Simple as that.

I blame technology.

• AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!! Bloody hell I look like such a newbie. Thanks for the laugh, I nearly spat out my coffee. :D

Uploading? Na, takes too long.

Oh well, good song anyway.

No thank you for the laughs, lol.

Oh, and yes we will just blame technology.
  • any solo work by Victor Krummenacher ( he plays bass in camper van beethoven).
    You can get some free downloads of his work at amazon

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_i_2/002-1543201-9592016?ie=UTF8&keywords=victor%20krummenacher&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Avictor%20krummenacher%2Ci%3Amusic-dd&page=1

The song Bittersweet has Carrie Akre (of The Rockfords) on backing vocals.
  • DRAW US LINES - CONSTANTINES!!!!!!!!!!!!

this song is PERFECT!!!!!
    dream like your living forever
    live like your dying today
  • Todd76Todd76 Posts: 1,469
    A Mid Winter Night's Dream - the Rheostatics
    In my world everyone is a pony,
    and they all eat rainbows and pooh butterflies!