Could someone upload the new Tom Waits?

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited December 2007 in Other Music
Thanks.. I'm just trying to fill up my iTunes in waiting for a new iPod :D
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:

That's the one blud... cheers :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Jeremy1012 wrote:

I don't know how to download that to this ibook grr

I don't know how to download that to this ibook grr
    do you have Winrar? you need it to unzip it. then it will just be in mp3 format.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Jeremy1012 wrote:
    do you have Winrar? you need it to unzip it. then it will just be in mp3 format.

Which bit do I click on on the website? There's no 'right click' on this thing, just one big 'click' :rolleyes:

Which bit do I click on on the website? There's no 'right click' on this thing, just one big 'click' :rolleyes:
    just copy and paste the address into the address bar I guess? should work
  • Arrgh I can't get it from that site. Anyone else with an easier link?