NIN better leak soon or I'm gonna kill myself.

harmless_little_f***harmless_little_f*** Posts: 8,005
edited March 2007 in Other Music
Just kidding :D But I am excited.
'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pearlzepfanpearlzepfan Posts: 456
    It's worth the wait. I went to the listening party in minneapolis about two weeks ago and it's phenominal. Brings back the sounds of The Downward Spiral but louder and more chaotic. Have you heard any of it yet?
    "I'm a thief, and I dig it"
  • audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    I'm quite prepared to wait. It will be worth it!

I don't really think it was reminiscent of TDS that much, but people interperet things in different ways.
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • It's worth the wait. I went to the listening party in minneapolis about two weeks ago and it's phenominal. Brings back the sounds of The Downward Spiral but louder and more chaotic. Have you heard any of it yet?

Only the 5 tracks he's officially put out there. I like 'em all, though I did think that 'the beginning of the end' sounded quite 80s-inspired and cheesy. Before I was a converted fan (only a few weeks ago), I told someone it sounded 'like Bryan Adams, but with noise'. I still think it to some extent. :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • hodgehodge Posts: 519
    after with teeth and the first few songs i've heard, i definitely don't have any high expectations for NIN anymore but i think that'll be a good thing for when this album drops

i still gotta get out and get the DVD
    ..and you will come to find that we are all one mind, capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable
  • lephtylephty Posts: 770
    hodge wrote:
    after with teeth and the first few songs i've heard, i definitely don't have any high expectations for NIN anymore but i think that'll be a good thing for when this album drops

i still gotta get out and get the DVD

i really like With Teeth, BUT the 5 tracks that have been "released" are IMO better than anything on With Teeth. so get your expectations high.... also, i read somewhere that Year Zero is part 1 of what he is doing...