OT:Bono in Africa

greasytgreasyt Posts: 49
edited October 2007 in Other Music
This is from last week's south park. Pretty funny, just though I'd share.

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=bono+in+africa
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,799
    "He's not the record holder, he's the record". I think they hit the nail on the head.fUNNY STUFF
  • jwillmojwillmo Posts: 470
    Worst episode since Oprah's talking Vagina with Towlie. Man, I didn't laugh once.

I think Bono must have snubbed them at a party or something, it was way too vitriolic to be funny.

Okay, I did laugh once, when they would tout their Emmy every time there was a poo joke.

This season's not starting out too great, especially since last season was so awesome.

Oh yeah, what does this have to with PJ?
  • jwillmo wrote:
    Worst episode since Oprah's talking Vagina with Towlie. Man, I didn't laugh once.

I think Bono must have snubbed them at a party or something, it was way too vitriolic to be funny.

Okay, I did laugh once, when they would tout their Emmy every time there was a poo joke.

This season's not starting out too great, especially since last season was so awesome.

Are you serious? The turrets' episode was one of the funniest to date. The Sarah Silverman show is great this season as well.
    My whole life looked like a picture of a sunny day.

Summerfest 95, 06 Alpine 92, 98, 00, 03 Chicago 95, 98, 00, 03, 06, 07 Grand Rapids 04, St. John's 05 Milwaukee 08
  • Bono answering his cell phone with "Hello! Hello!" = Brilliant.
  • jwillmojwillmo Posts: 470
    Are you serious? The turrets' episode was one of the funniest to date. The Sarah Silverman show is great this season as well.
    That one was by far the funnier, but neither of them were very good.

Piiiiiss... Out My Aaaaasssss...

Sarah Silverman's shtick gets old REAL quick. She was funny on The Aristocats, but Jesus Is Magic and her show are pretty bad. She's just too one-joke. Look, it's a sweet looking girl being all racist & dirty! It's funny at first but quickly wears out.

Again, what's the PJ connection?
  • Bono answering his cell phone with "Hello! Hello!" = Brilliant.

Bono answering his cell phone with "Hello! Hello!" = predictable
  • jwillmo wrote:

It's amusing that you take South Park seriously.
    This is the "Other Music" forum, and Bono makes music. Put two and two together.