Cornell - Heart Of Honey & Someone To Die For

DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
edited December 2007 in Other Music
discovered these two rareties yesterday. absolutely AMAAZING!! both form the euphooria era played with Eleven. i swear that album was so damn brilliany its hard to believe. Soundgarden is my favorite project cornell was ever involved in, but euphoria morning may be tied with down on the upside as the best album he was ever on. comparing euphoria to his latest album is like two different people. euphoria morning is so deep and meaningful, with interesting song structure and phsychedelic sounding music, and the best vocals you will ever hear from cornell. listening through that album is like being in a dream. unbelieveable. so now i found these two tunes, and we all know sunshower, which are more tunes with eleven, and they are all brilliant. he needs to get back with those guys!! although he was also experiencing rough times back then, which leads to why the music was how it was, but still...
2006: Hartford
2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
2011: Ed Solo Hartford
2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Love Heart of Honey. Don't really care for the keyboard part in Someone to Die for. Still like the song, but I feel like it could have been done better.
    bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
  • Love Heart of Honey. Don't really care for the keyboard part in Someone to Die for. Still like the song, but I feel like it could have been done better.

haha i love that part! that little synth thing goin on. but yea great stuff
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford