Cornell Concert Question!!

DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
edited June 2007 in Other Music
i was looking to buy tickets for his boston show comming up in july. i went to his website to check out all his tour dates, and lots of the shows say all ages show next to the date. this show does not. i
m 15. does this mean i can't go?? i hope not .. it doesnt say anything. it just lists the time/date/venue/ blah blah and ticketmaster started selling ticks for this show today. but lots of other shows say all ages. whats the deal here?
2006: Hartford
2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
2011: Ed Solo Hartford
2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    check the venue's website or call them directly
  • DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
    i called its all stupid automated voice people
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,216
    Bank Of America Pavilion is all ages. Buy your tickets...you'll be good.
  • DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
    thanks! i acctually finally just got through to a representitive as well who said its all ages. i live in ct though so i don't know much about this pavillion. i need to see chris and boston is the closest for me so that is probobly where i'll see him..whats good there for seats..i viewd a chart but its just confusing
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    i was looking to buy tickets for his boston show comming up in july. i went to his website to check out all his tour dates, and lots of the shows say all ages show next to the date. this show does not. i
    m 15. does this mean i can't go?? i hope not .. it doesnt say anything. it just lists the time/date/venue/ blah blah and ticketmaster started selling ticks for this show today. but lots of other shows say all ages. whats the deal here?

Well, I'm 15 as well, but this is what you do if you're trying to get into a concert that you're too young to get it like...

If you can grow some facial hair totally due it. They fall for it every time.

Wear a shirt that indicates you are older, i.e. a beer shirt, something very profane.

Third just give them some money if they still have some questions ;)
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • Wear a shirt that indicates you are older, i.e. a beer shirt, something very profane.

lol... nice thought, but no...

wearing a profane shirt will not make anyone think you're older. i can assure you of that. if anything, it may have the opposite effect.

i always used to find that having a "proper" ID was the best way to achieve the desired results...
  • TangerineTangerine Posts: 880
    ..whats good there for seats..i viewd a chart but its just confusing

So has anyone been to Bank of America Pavillion? We got not that close tix through AMEX Gold Card Events, which I'm a little irritated seeing we could have gotten closer with regular tix but seeing we're bringing our 12 yr old to his first concert I won't be too upset due to the noise (wish the official first show coulda been PJ but I don't think Lolla is a good choice for younger kids). So anyone been there and can comment on the seating?
    2006: Boston I, Camden II
    2007: Chicago
    2008: Hartford, Mansfield I & II, EV Boston
    2009: Philly III & IV
    2010: Boston
    2011: PJ20
    2012: Philly
    2013: Worcester I & II, Brooklyn I & II