ticket purchasing help

DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
edited June 2007 in Other Music
i'm looking to by tickets for the chris cornell show in boston on july 24th. it is taking place at the bank of american pavillion. i have never been there before. i live in ct. i've been looking on the internet for ticks, and i want to keep it under $100 a ticket. right now it seems the best i can find is 4 tickets $93 a piece, section 200 row cc. if anyone has been to the pavillion before PLEASE guide me on what tickets i'm good with. but also, does anyone know where i can find really good tickets for not so expensive? thanks.
2006: Hartford
2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
2011: Ed Solo Hartford
2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
    BUMP!

please, if anyone has been to the bank of america pavillion in boston help me out here!
  • mulva9mulva9 Posts: 417
    It's not sold out. Just go to ticketmaster
  • blackredyellowblackredyellow Posts: 5,889
    mulva9 wrote:
    It's not sold out. Just go to ticketmaster

yeah, why pay $100 a ticket... tm still has pavilion seats for $35 each.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
    i know it's not sold out. the 35$ seats are shitty as hell. i just wanted to know what are "good seats" at the pavillion. thanks though
  • funkymonkfunkymonk Posts: 279
    Ticketmaster will have a seating chart that can show you how everything will be set-up in relation to the stage.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/01003EB4FEF19285?artistid=768162&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

The seating chart is located on the right side of the page. Btw, looks like tickets range from $25-$35/ticket. I think the tickets you are looking at are scalper tickets which you have to be careful of and will usually pay far more for.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,701
    i'm looking to by tickets for the chris cornell show in boston on july 24th. it is taking place at the bank of american pavillion. i have never been there before. i live in ct. i've been looking on the internet for ticks, and i want to keep it under $100 a ticket. right now it seems the best i can find is 4 tickets $93 a piece, section 200 row cc. if anyone has been to the pavillion before PLEASE guide me on what tickets i'm good with. but also, does anyone know where i can find really good tickets for not so expensive? thanks.
    There is no section 200:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/8310/4651

I assume you mean section 2 row CC, which is 2nd to last row of thay section.
    Its a small place, right now on TM they have section 6 row L popping, $35 plus fees (basically $50 ea after fees), not much further back than 2 CC.
    My advice is to wait and check TM within the last 2 weeks before show. Good seats will be released.
    And the secondary market prices for the show will drop dramatically by mid July.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    i know it's not sold out. the 35$ seats are shitty as hell. i just wanted to know what are "good seats" at the pavillion. thanks though
    All the seats for this show are $35, and the concourse tables behind the seating are $25.
    So front row is a "shitty" $35 seat.
    The BoA pavilion is pretty small, most seats are good, obviously section 2 is the best section, but I wouldn't jump on scalper/broker seats for $100 or more, the show is not in huge demand and these folks will drop their prices as the show approaches, and as I mentioned above there will be some decent seats released, it happens for every show there, just have to be vigilant in checking TM regularly to catch them.
    Poncier wrote:
    All the seats for this show are $35, and the concourse tables behind the seating are $25.
    So front row is a "shitty" $35 seat.
    The BoA pavilion is pretty small, most seats are good, obviously section 2 is the best section, but I wouldn't jump on scalper/broker seats for $100 or more, the show is not in huge demand and these folks will drop their prices as the show approaches, and as I mentioned above there will be some decent seats released, it happens for every show there, just have to be vigilant in checking TM regularly to catch them.

thank you, you helped alot. the reasoni figured they were shitty is because it seems like section 6 is way in the back, and all the other sites have the upper sections for at least 90 dollars. but thank you, i'll take your advice.
    Currently on Ticketmaster there are seats in section 1 row R if you're still looking, I'll PM you the info.