So STP is hitting up 2 nights in here in CT at 2 different venues!

DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
edited April 2008 in Other Music
this should be really interesting. i'll definitely be at the second show, which is at mohegan sun. hopefully i'll get tickets to the chevy (oakdale) show too. chevy was an odd choice, i'm surprised they didn't choose the dodge, that way theyplay an arena and an ampitheater.

i think this is really odd but fucking awesome. if they play a different set each night, which i think they will, it will be really cool to see how it goes down. those are two very different venues. Mohegan is muchhh bigger and more MSG-like, and the chevy is a fairly small place where anywhere is a good seat. i wonder if the crowds will react differently in each.

Bands are starting to play a lot more shows in ct. i dig it. i don't know why they are, but i dig it, considering i live here.
2006: Hartford
2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
2011: Ed Solo Hartford
2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• GardenpartyGardenparty Posts: 1,910
    Last time they were in CT they played the "Oakdale" and it was F'n amazing!!

I don't know how well tickets will actually sell for this tour. 2 shows at smaller venues (compared to the dodge) makes a lot of sense to me.
    “I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”