I have an extra tix for The Tragically Hip

pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
edited March 2007 in Other Music
Thursday, April 12 @ State Theatre in Detroit. General admission main floor.
If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    well, I don't need the ticket. But, I am going to that show. Glad to see another Pearl Jam fan will be there. Cheers
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    I'll be wearing a black hat, don't know how to describe it other than it's not a fedora or a baseball cap. HIP hockey jersey and I'll be right up front 'tween Gord and Robbie. Black goatee and glasses, say hello.
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    pearljim wrote:
    I'll be wearing a black hat, don't know how to describe it other than it's not a fedora or a baseball cap. HIP hockey jersey and I'll be right up front 'tween Gord and Robbie. Black goatee and glasses, say hello.

cool Jim, is that is your real name. I'll keep my eye out for the black "hat" with the HIP hockey jersey. Nice piece of wardrobe. Not sure what I'll be wearing, but I will make an effort to find another fellow PJ fan. Looking forward to seeing the Hip again, I have seen them once, in Toronto, on New Year's Eve 1999. It was alot of fun
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    if i was anywhere near detroit, id be there in a heartbeat... they're so good.
  • pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    smarchee wrote:
    cool Jim, is that is your real name. I'll keep my eye out for the black "hat" with the HIP hockey jersey. Nice piece of wardrobe. Not sure what I'll be wearing, but I will make an effort to find another fellow PJ fan. Looking forward to seeing the Hip again, I have seen them once, in Toronto, on New Year's Eve 1999. It was alot of fun

Jim is my real name. See you there!

Roberto Clemente.