Another Led Zeppelin question

Malcolm_XMalcolm_X Posts: 93
edited November 2007 in Other Music
If Led Zeppelin tours, will it be impossible to get tickets. I mean Am I going to have to camp out days in advance? How hard will these be to get? How does one get tickets to stuff this massive, it seems all the scalpers get them for the presale....I hate that presale shit too, I don't understand it.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• KannKann Posts: 1,146
    Going from their concert price you might have to sell your house
  • The tickets were 125 sterling for the reunion gig, that's hardly over the top given that Police charged about 500 dolla for their last gigs.

THe availability of tickets depedns on where and how they tour. The more dates, the more availability. Much like Pearl jam. When Pearl jam hadn't played in the UK in 7 years, the astoria became a hot ticket, then the follow up EU tour became an equally hot ticket, the EU tour after that wasn't so much. It was the diehard fans and the people who hadn't taken the oppurtunity to get the Pearl Jam bug out their system on the previous tour. In other words, tickets were easier to get.

To sum up. If it's a 10 date world tour, tickets will be impossible to get. If it's a 300 date a world tour, tickets will be reasonably easy to get. You might have to go to a little effort, you might not be front row, but you'll get there if you try hard. Anyone with 500 quid can be at london too - just look at ebay. 500 quid is affordable by almost anyone in the western world. You just have to REALLY want to go.