Lancaster, PA
The Chameleon http://www.chameleonclub.net/
w/Nicole Atkins & the Sea!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SFlH64YyvIc
Go see The Avett Brothers!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
    tonight in lancaster pa.. noone gives a fuck and the band plays to an empty house
    BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
    www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
    11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys
  • pearljam0000pearljam0000 Posts: 450
    This avett brother must have a laptop computer in there tour van
  • You douchebags made your points already.
    If you don't have anything nice to say, then SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    The Avett Brothers Live!
    Doors open at 7.
    5/20/07
    Lancaster, PA
    The Chameleon http://www.chameleonclub.net/
    w/Nicole Atkins & the Sea!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SFlH64YyvIc

was this a nice venue? I'd like to go see Fuel there with their new front man but I live two hours away.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • iluvcats wrote:
    was this a nice venue? I'd like to go see Fuel there with their new front man but I live two hours away.
    I didn't go to the show. I'll try to check with some people that did and get back to you.
  • iluvcats wrote:
    Here's some info & I hope it helps.

About the venue, it is a bit run-down, but sound/staff were very nice. layout of building is different, enter on first floor, stage is on second floor-mostly just an open dance floor (like the Recher in Towson-but 1/3 (?) the size)
    there is one elevated platform left of stage with two long tables and maybe 8 chairs,otherwise you are standing/dancing as it should be! there is also a 3 floor balcony where you can see show from above (that's where the 18- 21's had to go as no alcohol is sold up there)Bars are located on the 1st and 2nd floors, bathrooms on the 1st and 3rd, as those can both be important-when used in moderation, of course!
    Hope this helps even a little bit
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    Here's some info & I hope it helps.

About the venue, it is a bit run-down, but sound/staff were very nice. layout of building is different, enter on first floor, stage is on second floor-mostly just an open dance floor (like the Recher in Towson-but 1/3 (?) the size)
    there is one elevated platform left of stage with two long tables and maybe 8 chairs,otherwise you are standing/dancing as it should be! there is also a 3 floor balcony where you can see show from above (that's where the 18- 21's had to go as no alcohol is sold up there)Bars are located on the 1st and 2nd floors, bathrooms on the 1st and 3rd, as those can both be important-when used in moderation, of course!
    Hope this helps even a little bit

thanks for the description :) I'm not going! Fuel better get their butts here.
    how did you know that i've been to the recher theatre in towson? they have good hamburgers there. i've been to see edwin mccain there a few times.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Not a problem. Too bad you're not going. At least if you hear about a show there later you'll know the deal!