Wednesday night 5/30/07 in Chicago!!

concretepillowconcretepillow Posts: 264
edited May 2007 in Other Music
Go see The Avett Brothers!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    never heard of them, but they sound decent... the conan vid was good!
  • Cool. Glad you liked it. Check them out live if possible!
  • Bump.... the show is tonight!!
  • Still got time to make it out!
  • pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    you in the band?
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
    bump, noone gives a fuck...

has has to be in the band.. noone else would promote this crap music.. it should be the soundtrack to Deliverance

i was waiting for this thread.. i was gonna have a hard time sleeping tonight if i didnt know where the Avett Bros's were playing tonight
    BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
    www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
    11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys
    oppie1 wrote:
    bump, noone gives a fuck...

has has to be in the band.. noone else would promote this crap music.. it should be the soundtrack to Deliverance

i was waiting for this thread.. i was gonna have a hard time sleeping tonight if i didnt know where the Avett Bros's were playing tonight

Its not very good but still beats the hell out of alot of the shit that you listen to
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

• pearljam0000pearljam0000 Posts: 450
    Its not very good but still beats the hell out of alot of the shit that you listen to

Geez you just don't stop do you? Ragging on pretty much everyone and their musical taste.
    its ok.. you like radio friendly poppy rock.. its nothing to be ashamed of. so tell me, who puts on a better live show? Good Charlotte or My Chemical Romance?
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

oppie1 wrote:
    its ok.. you like radio friendly poppy rock.. its nothing to be ashamed of. so tell me, who puts on a better live show? Good Charlotte or My Chemical Romance?

Whats the point of accusing me of liking bands that I dont even like?
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

Whats the point of accusing me of liking bands that I dont even like?
    well.. you like shitty radio friendly bands.. and those are 2 of the shittiest.. so i just assumed you liked them
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

oppie1 wrote:
    well.. you like shitty radio friendly bands.. and those are 2 of the shittiest.. so i just assumed you liked them

Thats not true at all, you dont even know what I like. Some of the bands you list get more radio play than most of the stuff I listen to.
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

Thats not true at all, you dont even know what I like. Some of the bands you list get more radio play than most of the stuff I listen to.
    man.. i never heard BHC, Machinehead, Lamb of God or Walls of Jericho on the radio here.. i gotta move there.. sounds like you got alot of cool stations up there
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

oppie1 wrote:
    man.. i never heard BHC, Machinehead, Lamb of God or Walls of Jericho on the radio here.. i gotta move there.. sounds like you got alot of cool stations up there

We do have some good stations up here, you also mentioned that you liked inexcusable crap like Korn and Linkin Park.
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

We do have some good stations up here, you also mentioned that you liked inexcusable crap like Korn and Linkin Park.
    you need to go re-read over some things.. i never said i liked Linkin Park.. i'm not a fan of them.. they're not bad, just not my style... and Korn was good for their first 3 albums, then they went down hill

i know from now on i'll have to run bands by you whether i'm allowed to like them or not
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

sir, do i have your permission to listen to and enjoy In This Moment? please say yes...
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

• This is the OTHER MUSIC board. I thought I was a loser, but you guys take the cake! Make your own threads, you jerkoffs. You douchebags must be jealous you didn't hear of them first. Some people do care and that's why I post. See earlier in the thread. I saw one of your douchebag myspace pages and let's not get started on some of the garbage you guys listen to. You punks have no bussiness commenting on anyone's tastes in music!
  • Go see The Avett Brothers!!
    This is the OTHER MUSIC board. I thought I was a loser, but you guys take the cake! Make your own threads, you jerkoffs. You douchebags must be jealous you didn't hear of them first. Some people do care and that's why I post. See earlier in the thread. I saw one of your douchebag myspace pages and let's not get started on some of the garbage you guys listen to. You punks have no bussiness commenting on anyone's tastes in music!
    go ahead .. you can see my myspace page.. i dont care.. see what i listen to

myspace.com/briankutys

and i did make another thread for me and the other dude...
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

• oppie1 wrote:
    go ahead .. you can see my myspace page.. i dont care.. see what i listen to

myspace.com/briankutys

and i did make another thread for me and the other dude...
    Actually, I saw it and meant to acknowledge it was a good idea.