Comments

• Get on out to the show tonight!
    Go see The Avett Brothers!!
  • Still got time to get to the show!
  • crittablescrittables Posts: 342
    where is scottown??? i live in OH but never heard of it!Q
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    are you really a pearl jam fan or just here as a street team member for the avett brothers?

brian vanderark (formerly of the verve pipe) needs some street team help and he is awesome. hint hint hint
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • AvocadoLadyAvocadoLady Posts: 680
    Well, that's dedication either way, concretepillow. :D

I didn't get a chance to see them when they were in town, but I heard your boys on NPR this morning and they sounded pretty good.
    "What happens when so many people agree on something? Can we take this beyond the parking lot when we leave tonight?" -EV, Iconoclasts
  • I love PJ! Formerly of the Verve Pipe? Not a member of the street team although I may as well be. The Avett Brothers have a pretty rabid fan base. I just like to do it on my own accord. Just trying to spread the word, these guys have something. Thanks for the kind words avocadolady. Glad you were able to catch them on NPR. I started listening to a few cd's which are all of them are great. They are an outstanding live act! Here's a link for a free podcast as long as you download itunes.

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=209454874
    I love PJ! Formerly of the Verve Pipe? Not a member of the street team although I may as well be. The Avett Brothers have a pretty rabid fan base. I just like to do it on my own accord. Just trying to spread the word, these guys have something. Thanks for the kind words avocadolady. Glad you were able to catch them on NPR. I started listening to a few cd's which are all of them are great. They are an outstanding live act! Here's a link for a free podcast as long as you download itunes.

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=209454874

well you are very enthusiastic :)

you never heard of The Verve Pipe?
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • iluvcats wrote:
    well you are very enthusiastic :)

you never heard of The Verve Pipe?
    I remember them. I had one of their albums back in the day. I will check out his stuff.
    I remember them. I had one of their albums back in the day. I will check out his stuff.

i love his cd called resurrection
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • I will check him out.